Q. I recently purchased a Galaxy Ace Plus and I love it, except for one thing: The notification sound for email and text are the same! Ugh! On my Blackberry, I could have different notifications for each email account, SMS and MMS. Please, if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it!
A. It's e-zee, 1. open file manager and in ur SD card, create a folder name it to "notifications", put whatever song/ringtone/mp3 u want there. Done!!!
Now open email, option, account setting, select ringtones( u will notice new ringtones added)
U can do the same thing if u want 2 change ur phone ringtone/dialer tone. open file manager, create a folder in SD card named "ringtones" and add any song u want.
NOTE: the default phone's file manager will automatically open SD card extension only, so no need to search where the SD extension is as u've already been there. Unless u have installed advanced file manager where u can browse either internal or external storage like androzip, root explorer, xplore, etc.
How do I get my music icon back on my samsung phone?
Q. I have a Samsung galaxy ace plus phone and I accidentally deleted the music icon and it isnt in the menu and I cant find it anywhere! How do I get it back?
A. Touch a blank part of the screen (where you want the icon to go) for a few seconds, and select 'Shortcuts' in the menu that appears.
Select 'Applications' in the menu that now appears
Select 'Music' in the menu that now appears (the menu might take a few seconds to appear)
A Music icon will appear
Hope this helps
Jim
How to turn on notification light?
Q. I have samsung galaxy ace plus. And I have these two circles or dots in the upper right of the phone. I think one of them is responsible for the notification light. So I wanna know if this type of phone has notification light or not. If yes, how to enable it. Please list the steps. It would be much appreciated if someone answered my question. (And 10 points :D ) Thanks in advance.
A. Those two dots on the upper right hand side of the phone are a front facing camera (for taking self portraits or video chatting) and the other one is an proximity light sensor to detect when to dim the screen when it's close to your face.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do I change the notification sound for SMS vs. Email on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus?
Description : Q. I recently purchased a Galaxy Ace Plus and I love it, except for one thing: The notification sound for email and text are the same! Ugh!...