Q. I got a kindle fire hd for christmas and i want to download free apps, but when i click download it says i have to do this 1 click purchase thing and it needs my credit card number, i don't have a credit card! I just want to download some apps, what do i do?
A. There's a good user experience here, on how to set up the Kindle without a credit card:
http://budurl.com/KindleSetupNoCard
So you can use Amazon gift card instead, and call Amazon if it still don't allow you to download apps.
Hope that helps.
How do I transfer kindle books to android phone?
Q. I have a bunch of books and articles on Kindle for PC (the free Amazon reader download) and I have the kindle reader (again free amazon download) on my android phone. How do I get the books from my PC kindle library onto my android library?
A. Just get the Kindle reading app on your Android device. Then register it to your Amazon account, and you'll see all your Kindle books. Here you can find everything you need to know, about the Kindle reading apps on Android:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&nodeId=200783640&tag=kijrilw-20
How can I manually turn my kindle touch to 3G whispernet mode?
Q. I have a kindle touch and i used to always use 3G. A while ago, i went on vacation and had to use wifi for a while. Now i want to turn it back to 3G manually, but when i try to connect it always brings up a menu of wifi connections and there's no 3G option.
A. Wifi and 3g are on the same on off switch. So turning off wireless turns off 3g and wifi...So if you're wifi is working your 3g should be working as well.
Go to your home screen. Go to settings, on the bottom you should see Device Info...my 3g kindle says: Network Capability: Wi-Fi and 3G.
Yours should too.
There is no manual way to turn on or off 3g alone. As I said above, turning on or off wireless turns off both wifi and 3g at the same time.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do i download apps on my kindle fire hd without a credit card?
Description : Q. I got a kindle fire hd for christmas and i want to download free apps, but when i click download it says i have to do this 1 click purch...