• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » iPad hdmi » How do you get a HDMI cable to pick up sound on a mac?

How do you get a HDMI cable to pick up sound on a mac?

Q. I have a macbook pro and I recently got the converter to plug in an hdmi cable. The first time I used it I was able to get the sound to go through the Tv, but now when I try to change the sound settings to go through the tv it says that there is no sound output. I got it to work once, how can I get it to work again?

A. Ask Apple here for free 1-800-MY-Apple ,and check out http://www.apple.com/support/ and https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2468023?start=0&tstart=0 good luck...
PS www.facebook.com/pages/TheAppleGossip/...
http://www.apple.com/macosx/recovery/
http://www.apple.com/support/mac/facetime/
http://www.ifixit.com/iPad-Parts and Mac parts
You may email me at mayray40@Yahoo.com
Hey, I enjoyed your question, I have worked as a technician most of my life, I hope I have helped you...
Good luck...

CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional

Original Question

What do android tablets and other off brands of ipads do?
Q. this may sound stupid, but i wanted an ipad but i heard android tablets were cheaper. whats the difference btwn them? what can they do?

A. * iPads come only in one size - 9.7 inches. Android Tablets come in multiple sizes - 7 inch, 8 inch, 8.9 inch and 10 inch sizes.
* iPads are made by one company, Apple, Many companies make Android Tablets - Samsung, Dell, Motorola, Asus, Acer, Toshiba, Viewsonic and recently Amazon.
* Some Android devices come with more features out of the box - HDMI built-in, USB built-in, GPS. For the iPad, you need to pay extra for those features.

In summary you have to determine what you will use the device for and based from your needs you can determine the best tablet PC to get.

Original Question

How do I make the audio come up on my tv through a hdmi chord and mini displayport from my Macbook Pro?
Q. I've gone to system preferences and changed the output to my tv. On VLC I've changed the audio device. With VLC many people said quitting and reopening VLC would solve the problem but it didn't. Still no audio. Not even iTunes or Youtube played through my tv. I was able to watch a MPEG-2 file on my tv with audio and there was no problem. But everything else on my Mac has no sound through the HDMI chord. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong? Please help.

A. Here is all the mac and apple help in one place... Ask Apple here for free
1-800-MY-Apple ,and...
Check out the sites for more information.
https://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa
http://www.apple.com/contact/feedback.htâ¦
http://www.macworld.com/ http://www.apple.com/support/ and
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2468023?start=0&tstart=0
www.facebook.com/pages/TheAppleGossip/...
http://www.apple.com/macosx/recovery/
http://9to5mac.com/
http://appleid.apple.com
http://www.apple.com/support/mac/facetime/
http://www.ifixit.com/iPad-Parts and Mac parts

Hey, I enjoyed your question, I have worked as a technician most of my life, I
hope I have helped you...
Good luck...

CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Saturday, October 12, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : How do you get a HDMI cable to pick up sound on a mac?
Description : Q. I have a macbook pro and I recently got the converter to plug in an hdmi cable. The first time I used it I was able to get the sound to ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "How do you get a HDMI cable to pick up sound on a mac?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger