Q. I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0. How many different generations are there?
A. there's a plethora of 'em....
i know of at least 6 international version Notes.... counting the ones modified and released under differnt names in different countries.....you'd land comfortably in the 20 s....
What do I do if my Samsung Galaxy Note I stopped charging?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 1. Recently I noticed it isn't holding a charge. I plug it in to the charger and it shows that it detects that it is plugged in, but the "percent charged" never goes up. I tried restarting the phone, taking the battery out, trying other chargers/ports. What should I do next?
A. Probably the battery meter and the battery itself goes out of sync. Here you can find a good discussion on fixing such kind of problem, for not holding charge, failed to charge, etc:
http://budurl.com/FixAndroidProblems
The discussion is for the Kindle Fire, but the same mechanism should work for any Android phones / tablets.
Does the samsung galaxy note II let you listen to music in the music player while on the internet?
Q. Also, is there a jailbreak or something to where I can see and post iphone emoji's on social websites like twitter from the samsung galaxy note II?
do i have to root it for the emoji question i had? is so, please explain how..
A. Yes mines do :)
Im not sure if you may have to root it. I know there are plenty of apps that allow you to use iphone emojis but i just got my note II last month and i have not tried to get iphone emojis.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How many different Samsung Galaxy Notes are there currently?
Description : Q. I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0. How many different generations are there? A. there's a plethora of 'em.... i know of at lea...