Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 tablet and I want to use it sometimes to listen to music. I have no idea how to get music on it to listen to like an mp3 player. I already have Pandora and iHeart Radio on it, but they need wifi for them.Please help?
A. it is not too hard. connect the tablet to your computer (the same cord you use to charge). go to "my computer" you will see SCH-i705 as a remote drive. open that. there you will have 2 folders, Card (if you have an SD card installed) and Tablet (internal memory). Open Tablet you will see a number of folders, open Music and now you can copy your MP3 music here. Once you have loaded your files, you can play them back using the Music Player App.
What are good multiplayer (bluetooth) games for android and iPad 2?
Q. I really want to play multiplayer games for both my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and my friend's iPad 2. Anything that involves shooting or even just some 3d games. Please help me....
A. naval clash
4streak
for android
Is there a point in getting a tablet if I already have a smart phone?
Q. Just wondering, because I want to get a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 but I dont know if it's worth it since I already have a LG Motion 4G. I dont have a laptop. My other choice would to get an Xbox 360 because I enjoy gaming but havent done so in nearly two years but I dont know. I only 210 dollars(which is my graduation money) and am heading to college in a few months. 18 years old.
A. I sold my iPad after just one week. Can't do anything the iPhone can't. Tablets are a waste of money in my opinion.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to download or get music onto my tablet?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 tablet and I want to use it sometimes to listen to music. I have no idea how to get music on it to lis...