Q. While plugging the keyboard to the IPad, nothing happens. How to make it work?
A. The iPad keyboard dock problem is a known design flaw. It's been around since last year when many users had to reconnect the iPad to the keyboard dock multiple times before they could make it work. The problem is with the dock, not the iPad.
One option is to get it replaced by calling Apple. The other (which worked for me) is to insert a plastic ruler between the keyboard dock and the back of the iPad. This ensures that the iPad stands erect and doesn't get randomly disconnected from the dock.
Does the iPad have external speakers, and can you also plug headphones into it?
Q. I've been thinking about getting an iPad. I was wondering if it had any sort of external speakers (or like the iPhone, doesn't, but still can project sound)? And also if you can plug a regular headphone jack into it. It seems like it would be pretty thin (I've never used an iPad) so it seems kind of like regular headphones wouldn't be able to plug into it.
Thanks!
How is it not portable? It looks super portable.
A. DANNY never got an iPad he is just a frustrated guy.He said he paid 15% restocking fees but restocking fees for iPad return is 10%.
Now coming to the question:
Yes it has built in speakers which is pretty decent. It also has headphone jack. I got a headphone splitter so two people can put earphones on.
Headphone jack is regular and any headphone/earbud will work so no worries and yes it's very thin and I love my iPad to death. you can watch almost every TV show online for free. And watch movies free online or you can also stream movie from Netflix.
It iPad version of MS Office which is amazing.
Don't forget to get iPad case coz case gives you an angle that makes typing a pleasure. It also works as stand to watch videos.
What are advantages to buying an iPad tablet over a laptop computer?
Q. My kids want iPads, but I don't see any advantage to have them over a laptop computer. They seem limited on what they can do compared to a laptop. Anyone was technical experience explain the advantages, if any, of an iPad over a standard computer?
A. I am a high school student and I have used my iPad to do all my school work. Many people do not know this but you can get many computer programs on an iPad. Her is list of apps that can turn an iPad into a Mac like tablet. I have most off these apps except a few I haven't got but will get. For both lists of apps I would suggest you look them up.
Bento (Mac program)
Dragon Dictation (Mac program)
Evernote (Mac program)
GarageBand (Mac Prpgram)
GoodReader (Mac program)
FaceTime (Mac Program)
iMovie (Mac program)
Instapaper (Mac program)
Keynote (Mac version of PowerPoint if you are not familiar with Apple)
Numbers (Mac version of Excel)
Omnifocus (Mac program)
Omnigraffle (Mac program)
Omnigraphsketcher (Mac program)
Omnioutliner (Mac Program)
Pages (Mac version of word) Great app if you plan to write a lot get a bluetooth wireless keyboard.
Papers (Mac program)
QuickoOfice (Mac program)
Sketchbook Pro (Windows program)
SpaceTime (Mac program)
Things (Mac program)
Now lets talk about some amazing apps that lets you do stuff on an iPad where on a laptop you can not do or can not do as good as an iPad can. Also some amazing apps. Some of th are good education apps too.
All of wikipedia (get wikipedia while you have no Internet connection)
Dropmind (powerful mind mapping app
IBooks Or kindle (it's way better to read books on an iPad than a laptop)'
Mathination (Make math calculations easy)
Netflix (iPad way better to watch movies in than a portable DVD player or laptop)
Pcalc (Amazing calculator)
Scrabble (you can't play games like this on an laptop)
Skyfire (App that let's you play flash videos)
Solar system ( see the solar system like you have never seen it before)
Elements (Can not wait to use this app in chemistry)
Wolfram Alpha (yes there is a website for this but you need to check this must have app out it gives you calculations, graphs, and reference anything you could imagine for example I could find the exact force of gravity right where I stand and I could also find the average 17 year old boy weight )
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to use Ipad Keyboard dock, it is not connecting to the Ipad?
Description : Q. While plugging the keyboard to the IPad, nothing happens. How to make it work? A. The iPad keyboard dock problem is a known design flaw...