Q. So I am debating on which phone to get. I love both but I don't know which one is better in my case. I am not a big technology freak, but I have always loved the Samsung galaxy's and HTC phones. I would like a lot of storage, great sound and good display. So which one is better for me?
A. For the best phone go with the Galaxy S4.
Also, if you're not a heavy data user you'll save money getting Ting cell phone service. They have the Galaxy S4, only charge for what you use, and have pretty low rates.
You can also save $25.00 when you join Ting by clicking the coupon code below when you sign up:
https://z4pf2g16oj3.ting.com
If you check out their site today but don't sign up until 3 - 4 weeks from now, use that link when you actually sign up to get the $25 discount.
How to see emojis on android phones?
Q. I have the Samsung galaxy s3 and I can't see emojis. Is there an app to make them show up? Or would I need to jailbreak my phone? I have no idea how to jailbreak a phone soo I really hope there's an app!!
A. Emoji is not native to Android, only IOS..... but SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything is possible with android
rooting a GS3.... here you go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7N6L1neB_8
once rooted... you'll need these 2 apps.... Emoji font updater hack... and emoji keyboard, both by the same developer klncity1
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.klncity1.emojifontupdater&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEwMiwiY29tLmtsbmNpdHkxLmVtb2ppZm9udHVwZGF0ZXIiXQ..
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.klncity1.emojikeyboard&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEwMiwiY29tLmtsbmNpdHkxLmVtb2ppa2V5Ym9hcmQiXQ..
Open up the Emoji font updater.... download emoji font... then backup current existing font (just in case something bad happens to your phone later down the road in your android hacking life).... then apply emoji font.... it will want to reboot the phone.... ok... reboot phone.... now you will SEE emojis anywhere on the phone, on any app, on any website... and with the keyboard, you'll be able to tpye emojis anywhere, on any app, on any website....
enjoy!
Which Cell phone is the best choice with Verizon?
Q. I want to upgrade my old cell phone to a new one. My old one is over 4 years old. I'd like to upgrade to a smart phone, which I've never had. I have looked at the Samsung Galaxy 3 and the Droid Razor. I hate asking at the Verizon store and they usually steer you to the newest models. This is such a confusing decision with so many choices out there. And, its something I have to live with for at least 2 years, so any advice would be greatly appreciated since I am totally stuck. I just can't decide what to pick. I've read reviews. The Samsung Galaxy seems awfully large so not sure how I would like its size, and I've heard the Droid Razor freezes. I'd like to hear whatever people who have used them have to say. Thanks.
A. Well, I definitely recommend you get a phone that has the best specs available because that's gonna let your phone stay more relevant as the time passes by.
So I would recommend the Galaxy S III. Trust me, I have the S III and it doesn't feel big at all. It can look overwhelming at the beginning, but you'll get used to really quickly. As for the Droid Razr (I'm assuming you're asking about the OG Razr), I wouldn't recommend it because it's already a year old. As for the Droid Razr HD (in case that's what you're also curious about), it also has good specs, but it's not the same version as the S III. The only reason I would recommend a Motorola phone in general is because the radios are so good compared to the S III. But that's the only plus over the S III. Hope this helped.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : HTC One SV from Boost mobile or Samsung Galaxy S4 from MetroPCS?
Description : Q. So I am debating on which phone to get. I love both but I don't know which one is better in my case. I am not a big technology freak...