Q. I have the original Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone and my brother has the new S2. Would I be able to use his headphones/handsfree kit on my phone? I know it seems like a silly question but I don't want to risk damaging them or my phone in any way. Many thanks beforehand for answers!
A. These headphones/handsfree kits are designed to be compatible with most phones. As long as you have the 3.5mm headset jack (which both the S and the S2 have) then they'll work.
Aftermarket Radio Help for Ford F150 and Samsung Galaxy S4 compatible?
Q. I have a 2007 F150 and I would like to get an aftermarket radio for it for around $200, I need to be able to play music from my Samsung Galaxy S4 music library, I would also like a nice sized display like the 6.1in which seems to be pretty standard amongst all brands. I also need the mounting kit so it will fit in my truck. Please help me find this I can't figure it out.
A. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_46855_Jensen-VM9225BT.html here ya go.Free wiring harness and mounting kit with purchase with purchase of any radio.It has bluetooth streaming for your S4.It's not the nicest name brand but for $200 it's a decent piece.Personally I would go with this one http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_33721_Clarion-CX501.html not as fancy with the big screen but a much better quality and still offers bluetooth.
How to activate a T-mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4g?
Q. How do i activate a Samsung Galaxy S 4g from t-mobile on a t-mobile prepaid plan after I buy a sim card activation kit i plan on buying at walmart? t-mobile requires a activation code which a new prepaid phone brings but i didnt buy this phone new neither is it a prepaid phone? so what are the steps to use this phone with a prepaid monthly plan
A. forget the kit! I can get you a FREE sim card and you just pay for your service. I own a cell phone store and do this on a daily basis. the free sim card is my promotion for new customers. I can help you out! Give me a call or text 4236084231 or visit my website www.solavei.com/morganball
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Is the Samsung Galaxy S2 handsfree/headphone set compatible with the original Galaxy S?
Description : Q. I have the original Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone and my brother has the new S2. Would I be able to use his headphones/handsfree kit on ...