Q. i am using a samsung galaxy note... by mistake i have removed the phone icon at the bottom dock. how can i get it back?
A. i had that problem once, i did a factory reset to get it back, but I think there's other ways to get it back without reset.
How to make Samsung S3 play music through micros USB?
Q. I have a alarm clock that my ipod is capable of connecting too. I want to sell my ipod and just use my Samsung Galaxy s3 as the music for the alarm. I bought a converter for and so my phone plugs into the charger (Micro USB). Is there any setting I can adjust so i can get the music to play through my alarm clock? I am almost using it as a dock, one could say.
A. No. You need to modify your adapter to include audio connections.
Samsung galaxy s3 dock and extra battery charger?
Q. Can you connect a samsung galaxy s3 hdmi adapter to this dock and see the screen on the TV?
A. yes, it works for me, you can get a hdmi adapter for this.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : removed phone icon from samsung galaxy note. How to get it back?
Description : Q. i am using a samsung galaxy note... by mistake i have removed the phone icon at the bottom dock. how can i get it back? A. i had that p...