Q. For some reason, when I try charge my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, it will not charge with the supplied charger and a cross will appear on the battery logo. However, when I use my Samsung Galaxy S4 charger to charge my tablet, the tablet charges. My charger and tablet is only 1 month old as well. What is the problem? Who should i connect, Curry's or Samsung? I have 3 year insurance as well.
A. Hey, that is a great question, thanks for coming to answers, I hope this information helps.
Here is the support site, they will be able to help you, http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact
Here is more information, that may help.
For photo recovery try the two sites below
http://www.squidoo.com/samsung-photo-recovery
samsung galaxy photo recovery guide
http://www.asoftech.com/articles/recoverâ¦
http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s2-international/703366-resolved-boot-loop-desperate-recovery-advice.html
Cases and covers, great selection, http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/features/mobile-phone/3444118/best-samsung-galaxy-s4-cases/?cmpid=HTML-DN270413&olo=daily%20news
Samsung Help & Support
Post Your Problem & Get Help Now. Samsung Techs Are Online Now!
Samsung.ExpertHelp.com
People First! Thatâs my motto at Yahoo Answers. I am dedicated to providing you with an excellent experience. I am here to answer your questions and resolve any problems you may have. We promise to persevere in finding a successful resolution. You are my focus. Resolving whatever issues that brought you to Yahoo Answers is our mission.
Source(s): CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional
.
I have problem with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. When I want to charge it, sometimes it works, and sometimes?
Q. it wont works... How can I fix this? Is this tab problem or the charger problem? Any pro in this?
A. There can be chance, that the battery monitor firmware on the tablet has gone out of sync with actual battery charge. It'll get the device appears to be unable to charge, power on, having frozen screen issues, etc. There's a good discussion on how to fix such kind of problem:
http://budurl.com/FixAndroidTablet
The discussion is for the Kindle tablets, but the same should work for any Android device.
It'll be much safer to charge with the official chargers as well.
What is a 30-pin IF connector?
Q. Referring to the Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1. Does this accessory come standard with the tablet no matter where you purchase it (like the charger etc)?
A. It's a docking connector.
~
Yes
http://www.usbfever.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=2420
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Samsung Galaxy charger issues?
Description : Q. For some reason, when I try charge my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, it will not charge with the supplied charger and a cross will appear on...