Q. I am getting a samsung galaxy s3 mini for Christmas but I really don't know what colour to get, I know it might sound like a stupid question but I don't know what colour, please help!:) I will need to know in a couple of days! Thanks so much!:)
A. blue, can keep cleaner & see scratches sooner
How to get rid of notification for txt messages?
Q. I recently got the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and downloaded Handcent SMS app. But after reading a message I received, there's still a notification at the message icon. It's quite annoying and I was wondering how can I get rid of it? Btw, I don't want to keep opening each individual txt so the notification would go away.
Thanks!
A. If your s3 have jelly bean version then there is option of blocking mode in the notification tray options like::wifi,power saving,mobile data,blocking mode.
Or switch on blocking mode from setting which allows you to enable options to turn off all types of notifications & incoming calls with time perid or unlimited option.
If your device is not updated and still running on ics,,,update it via settings(about device).
It is better to switch on blocking mode from settings to enable options.
Is there a shortcut in removing all the Gmail-synced contacts in my phone?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and as soon as I added my email account, it synced my entire Google address book (and possibly Facebook contacts as well) even if they didn't have numbers. I would like to purge my contacts of any of this synced contact information. I already disabled further syncing of contacts, but can't find a way to effectively remove all of the already synced ones besides having to delete them individually which is painstaking. Any ideas on how to do this? Thanks!
A. Usually what you do is totally sign out of the account and sign back in. It will generally ask you if you want your contacts brought over.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Should I get a blue or white samsung galaxy s3 mini?
Description : Q. I am getting a samsung galaxy s3 mini for Christmas but I really don't know what colour to get, I know it might sound like a stupid ...