• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Keyboard 10.1 » Should i Get An iPhone 5 or a Samsung Galaxy S4?

Should i Get An iPhone 5 or a Samsung Galaxy S4?

Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and dont know if the galaxy S4 is similar... ive been a samsung for everything but
The iPhone has caught my eye should i try it out? :/

Ps: Idont work, im a student!

A. Personally, I have both the Galaxy S4, iPod Touch & the iPhone 5. I have one for work, one for personal business. Here is why I like my S4 and then why I like my iPhone 5.

Here is what I think the Galaxy S4 Does better:
- Larger Screen (5" Screen)
- More Features (Multi-Window is my favorite that iPhone does not have, see sources below)
- Interchangeable Battery (I use the incredicell 5200mah extended battery, I get 3 days worth of battery)
- I think the text to speech works better

Here is what I think the iPhone 5 does better:
- More responsive screen (onscreen keyboard is more accurate and responsive)
- Easier to hold in hand, not so large.
- Always works, never freezes up or slows down... No matter how many apps you have open
- Works a lot better if you have any other iOS device such as iPods, iPads, iMacs etc.
- Easier to add Music & listen to music

These are just a few main points that I see.

Personally, I use the S4 when I have to.. I would pick my iPhone 5 over the S4 any day of the week.

Good Luck.

Original Question

So many different types of tablets help?
Q. Which do you think would be a better tablet to get and why? The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G 10.1 inch or the Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101?

A. pretty much the same
Same Processor, Ram, ..etc

But Samsung is lighter by 114 gm !
samsung is 565 g while Asus is 680 g

Also Samsung is thiner by 4,3 mm !
Samsung is 8.6mm while asus is 13mm
...these are big differences in weight for tablets world

And Asus have a higher camera (5 megapixels) compared to the 2MP of samsung
and the advantage of the attachable keyboard id you care for it

Original Question

can you use bluetooth keyboard without the dongle if there is a built in bluetooth?
Q. I want to buy a bluetooth keyboard for my tablet im thinking of gettting the samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 and it has a built in bluetooth but no usb port

A. Yes if the tablet and the keyboard supports BT then you're fine

You only need a dongle when the pc doesn't have built in blue tooth

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Tuesday, October 8, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Should i Get An iPhone 5 or a Samsung Galaxy S4?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and dont know if the galaxy S4 is similar... ive been a samsung for everything but The iPhone has cau...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Should i Get An iPhone 5 or a Samsung Galaxy S4?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger