Q. One of my siblings just lifted it up to get this small piece of dust put and ended up getting like 20 small dust pieces in cone corner. I lifted it up a little and tried to clean but they pieces seem to be stuck with the protector.(the pieces of dust are causing the air space and I can't just push it out.)
A. Its really hard to get dust from under a screen protector, i suggest just getting a new one, if its just bubbles get a credit card and push against them and move it to the side of the iPad
Where can I buy a screen protector for a computer at an affordable price?
Q. I've been searching online for some screen protectors and the lowest I can find right now costs $45. However, I also have 2 laptops and I do not like paying $135 for a film of plastic...
Anyone know where to find affordable prices?
A. Go to Marshalls. We were able to buy my husband's manager an Ipad screen protector for under $10 at the same time I was able to buy an IPhone arm band for under $10 too. If you can't find one there, there's always EBAY or Craigslist.
How do you avoid fingerprints and smudges on iPad screen?
Q. I hate when I get fingerprints on my iPad screen. Is there some kind of glove just for fingers you can use? I don't want it to be for your whole hand because I don't like it when it's hot. I want a stylus, but all the styluses I have had so far all broke within one month and were hard to use. Any recommendations? Thank you.
A. I have the same problem, with my tablet, and smartphone. I would suggest either screen protectors, or just wash your hands before use, or simply wipe them. Sometimes I constantly just wipe them with those special screen wipes. They don't leave behind streaks, just be sure you wait a few minutes before you use it again.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : There are little bubbles under my iPad's protector.How to remove them?
Description : Q. One of my siblings just lifted it up to get this small piece of dust put and ended up getting like 20 small dust pieces in cone corner....