Q. I am researching cases to buy for the ipad 2. I want a portfolio case with a kickstand if possible, though I am not sure. I am planning on using it for school. I would mainly be taking notes via keyboard or stylus. I would also be using it for leisure work. Such as reading or playing games.
A. It depends on what you like and your budget. Here's a few examples...
1. https://shop.portenzo.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Notebook-Style-iPad_2-case
-Nice notebook style, luxurious feeling, iPad 2 case.
2. http://www.speckproducts.com/tablet-ipad-cases/ipad-2-cases/pixelskin-hd-wrap-ipad-case-blue-1607.html
-Like a smart cover, but it protects the back also.
3. http://treegloo.com/options
-Like #1, but custom.
4. http://www.otterbox.com/iPad-2-Defender-Series-Case/APL2-IPAD2,default,pd.html?dwvar_APL2-IPAD2_color=D9&start=1&cgid=ipad-2-cases
-Nice, protective iPad case.
5. http://getaheadcase.com/ipad.html
-Etch-a-sketch style.
Hope this helps.
What kind of iPad case should I get for school?
Q. The choices are the otterbox defender, the griffin survivor, and the lifeproof nuud. Nothing else. Which on will protect the best but still has some colors or designs to choose from?
A. Hey, that is a great question, I hope this information helps.
Ask Apple here for free
1-800-MY-Apple ,and...
Check out the sites for more information.
https://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa
http://www.apple.com/contact/feedback.htâ¦
http://www.macworld.com/ http://www.apple.com/support/ and
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2468023?start=0&tstart=0
http://www.apple.com/macosx/recovery/
http://appleid.apple.com
http://www.apple.com/support/mac/facetime/
http://www.ifixit.com/iPad-Parts and Mac parts
http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC573Zâ¦
If you have tried all these and you are still having problems take it to an Apple Store, or an authorized service provider. If you are within your manufacturer warranty period they may be able to exchange the defective charger, adapter, cable, or unit (it depends on what is actually causing the charging issue.)
Source(s):
CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional
Is the otterbox defender case or the griffin survivor case better?
Q. I need a really good protective case and these were the two best i found. I was wondering which is better. i have an ipad 4. It needs to really protect the ipad from falls to the screen.
A. I would say otter box defender my brother has it for his iPhone 4S. It is so good and very durable. Pick what you think is best.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What case should I buy for the ipad 2?
Description : Q. I am researching cases to buy for the ipad 2. I want a portfolio case with a kickstand if possible, though I am not sure. I am planning...