Q. Is it as good as using tablet ? and does it require special pen to draw on ipad?
A. the advantage is that you are able to take the ipad anywhere and sketch on the move. You don't require a stylus to draw on it although it does make drawing on it much easier. Personally I don't think it's as good as drawing on a tablet as it doesn't feel the same and you can't rest you hand on it but that is why there are mainly sketching apps available for it. If you are interested in drawing on the ipad then I recommend sketchbook pro and brushes because they are good apps for drawing. For a stylus one of the best ones is the wacom bamboo stylus but I just use the griffin stylus : http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?rlz=1C1DSGK_enGB418GB418&q=griffin+stylus&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=8999734112250403476&sa=X&ei=ZsW4T6eoJ5SIhQfdzr3ZCA&ved=0CKgBEPMCMAA
Hope I've helped :)
Is the otterbox defender case or the griffin survivor case better?
Q. I need a really good protective case and these were the two best i found. I was wondering which is better. i have an ipad 4. It needs to really protect the ipad from falls to the screen.
A. I would say otter box defender my brother has it for his iPhone 4S. It is so good and very durable. Pick what you think is best.
Is the Griffin FlexGrip for iPad case good?
Q. I want a new, better case for my ipad and this one looks pretty good, is it?
A. Griffin makes some amazing cases, not only for the iPod touch but for any i-device. Iâve owned many cases from both my iPod touch and iPhone, though nothing has ever been as good as the FlexGrip Action. This simple case provides the maximum protection from dust, dirt, and debris.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What is the advantage of painting digitally with ipad?
Description : Q. Is it as good as using tablet ? and does it require special pen to draw on ipad? A. the advantage is that you are able to take the ipad...