Q. I kinda feel bad about money for my birthday present so here we go
iPad-32 g 3G- $699
Playstation Move-with accessories- $300
Droid X or 2- $200 plus contract
Which ones the best for me and my parents. If you have any more ideas for my parents let me know,
I like tech stuff
A. Hey There,
Playstation Move is the best, it's fun for everyone. if you buy another joystick, you will experience great fun with you and your parents!!! Why don't choose for a iPad: Only one person at the time can get on that thing, so it's not a thing for you and your parents.
That's my advice to you, hope you agree.
Jeroen
Controllers for ROM files on a Mac?
Q. So I have a bunch of playstation and playstation 2 rom video games on my mac, and I want to be able to use a controller with these roms. The emulators I use (PCSX-Reloaded for ps1 and PCSX2 for ps2) have some joystick settings that it looks like I can configure. My question is would it be possible to just buy a ps2 controller and a usb adapter and have it work for mac? Or is there possibly a mac gamepad that would work? I've looked for this last one and have not yet been successful.
A. Here is all the mac and apple help in one place... Ask Apple here for free
1-800-MY-Apple ,and...
Check out the sites for more information.
https://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa
http://www.apple.com/contact/feedback.htâ¦
http://www.macworld.com/ http://www.apple.com/support/ and
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2468023?start=0&tstart=0
http://www.apple.com/macosx/recovery/
http://appleid.apple.com
http://www.apple.com/support/mac/facetime/
http://www.ifixit.com/iPad-Parts and Mac parts
http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC573Zâ¦
PS If this information helped or you appreciate the effort, volt best answer.
Source(s):
CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional
Is the psp vita worth getting?
Q. I was wondering if it is a good system and is it worth getting one if it's worth it tell me why
A. Absolutely,It's pretty much a PS3 in your pocket. It's going to let me kill time. I love MLB 12: The Show and Uncharted, and now I'll be able to play them how they're meant to be played -- and I won't have to lug around a PS3 to do it. With the intuitive touch controls, it's like a gamer's iPad. The features of the Vita -- like cloud saving to continue your games on the go -- make it worth the price... To me the Vita is like a controller with a screen in the middle. Thatâs pretty awesome. The idea of having both a touch screen and two analog joysticks seems like a very comfortable fit nearly ideal for a gamer. If hand held consoles are your thing â I say go for it.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What is the best birthday present?
Description : Q. I kinda feel bad about money for my birthday present so here we go iPad-32 g 3G- $699 Playstation Move-with accessories- $300 Droid X or...