Q. i just recently got the samsung galaxy s3 and i can be a bit clumsy sometimes so i want to get a really protective case for my phone. any suggestions or links ?
A. Otterbox is really sturdy but it can be bulky too. You can also check out CaseMate or Speck, they're sturdy yet slicker than the Otterbox.
Which Samsung Galaxy S4 case should I buy?
Q. Hi I have bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 & I have difficulty deciding which case I should buy,
The ones that I have in mind are the Trident Aegis, the OtterBox Commuter & the Case Mate Tough.
Please tell what would you choose & if you have another on in mind.
Thank you in advance.
A. You can look at i-Blason PowerGlider Case For Samsung Galaxy S4.This is fantastic case.One can see this and many varieties of cases at
Should I sell my iPod for a galaxy player?
Q. I have an iPod touch 3rd generation 32 gig with iOS 5, almost perfect condition with an otterbox and everything and an external mic, should I sell it and buy a Samsung Galaxy Player? I've been debating, and the Galaxy player is android and also does have expandable memory, a camera, and hella better hardware, I need yall's opinion.
A. Haha. NO! That's like switching from a Mac to a PC.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What is the best phone case to buy for the Galaxy S3?
Description : Q. i just recently got the samsung galaxy s3 and i can be a bit clumsy sometimes so i want to get a really protective case for my phone. an...