Q. I just went to a concert and although I wasn't terribly far I'd like something with a great zoom. I have read reviews about the Samsung galaxy wifi camera but there is not night mode? I'm not sure if that is correct. I'd like something that can capture great pics and video.
A. I would suggest you the Canon VIXIA HF R400 HD with 53x Image Stabilized Optical Zoom Camcorder and 3.0 Touch LCD. It has many good and upgraded features which will provide you the best video quality even in low light. It has Genuine Canon HD Video Lens with 53x Advanced Zoom and SuperRange Optical Image Stabilization. It includes 3.28 Megapixel Full HD CMOS Image Sensor and new DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor capture videos at 1920 x 1080 resolution and provide exceptional imaging performance. It record Full HD video directly to a removable SD memory card (SDHC/SDXC compatible) for fast and easy sharing of your memories. Having 1080/60p recording in MP4 (35 Mbps) and AVCHD Progressive (28 Mbps) for high quality capture of moving subjects with 3.0-inch capacitive touch panel LCD. Here is the professional says about this cam
http://www.amazon.com/review/R2KMTEI2HV1E8M/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00AWZFJ22&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=tawerh-20
what do I use to film with my phone?
Q. I have a samsung Galaxy note phone and a Nokia N8 Phone and I want to film with either of them. Is there something I can use to mount either of these phones to a normal size tripod and maybe some wide angle lens and 70 to 300mm zoom lens
A. You want to put film in your phone!!?!?
It's not going to work.
You can't fit zoom lenses to phones.
Phones are for making phone calls.
Cameras are for taking photographs.
Why is my camera blurry when i try to record on my phone and how can i make it stop?
Q. I'm using a samsung galaxy
A. We can't see what you see. We don't know when you are capturing video.
It is possible that you are capturing the video under poor lighting conditions. If this is the case, the blur is caused by not having enough light to focus on what you want it to focus on.
Perhaps the lighting is OK, but you move the phone a lot when recording so it does not know what to focus on.
Or maybe you are recording something far away and when you zoom in (digitally, the video is poor - this is what digital zoom does.
It could be that you are capturing the video on your phone (small screen) and playing back on a 60" HDTV and expecting it to look good - it won't.
Or maybe there is something on the camera lens of the phone...
So, too many variables and not enough detail in your post to provide you a specific response.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What is a good camera, with great zoom, for a concert?
Description : Q. I just went to a concert and although I wasn't terribly far I'd like something with a great zoom. I have read reviews about the ...