Q. I am debating between the samsung infuse and samsung galaxy s2, and flash player is one of the differences between them. I was wondering what flash player would be used for in the samsung galaxy s2 and whether or not it is very important.
* if a site has a video on it and i do not have flash would the whole site not work for me?
A. Flash player lets you view flash enabled web sites, mostly its for videos
Can a samsung infuse 4g phone fit a samsung galaxy sII phone case ?
Q. i need to know because i want to buy this case and its only for the samsung galaxy
A. Here are dimensions of Samsung Infuse 4G: 5.2" x 2.8" x 0.35" and Galaxy S II: 4.96" x 2.6" x 0.35". As you can see, both devices carry different sizes and cannot use the same case.
Should I wait for the Jelly bean to be released for the samsung galaxy s3 or should I get it now?
Q. Should I wait for the Jelly bean to be released for the samsung galaxy s3 or should I get it now?
If i get it now when the update is release will it cost me any money to upgrade? When the jelly bean is out will the prices go up ? I really want a new cellphone now because my camera for my samsung infuse 4g is dead. Please help me
I have at&t. Thank you !
A. If you want it now, I would get it. Usually updates are free and can be downloaded at no charge as soon as they are released.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What would flash player be used for in a phone?
Description : Q. I am debating between the samsung infuse and samsung galaxy s2, and flash player is one of the differences between them. I was wondering...