Q. I need it for the original not the Galaxy Tab 2. Im very tough on electronics and I need something that will protect my investment. I looked at newegg, amazon, tiger direct, best buy etc etc.. and I cannot seem to find it. Please, if someone could point me in the right direction; I would be most greatful.
A. Otterbox case for the Galaxy Tab can be found here, it's under discount too:
http://www.amazon.com/s/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&field-keywords=galaxy%20tab%2010.1%20otterbox&linkCode=ur2&rh=n%3A2335752011%2Cn%3A!2335753011%2Cn%3A2407755011%2Cn%3A2407760011%2Ck%3Agalaxy%20tab%2010.1%20otterbox&tag=wwawpo-20&url=node%3D2407760011
Hope that helps.
I am upgrading the memory (flash card) in a tablet. Old flash card has a lot of data on it I need to transfer?
Q. Samsung Tab2, 10.1. Switching from a 32GB card to a 64GB card. Micro-SD card. What is the simplest way to transfer the data. BTW, data on old card exceeds the internally memory capacity of the tablet.
A. Hey, that is a great question, thanks for coming to answers, I hope this information helps.
Here is the support site, they will be able to help you, http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact
Here is more information, that may help.
For photo recovery try the two sites below
http://www.squidoo.com/samsung-photo-recovery
samsung galaxy photo recovery guide
http://www.asoftech.com/articles/recoverâ¦
http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s2-international/703366-resolved-boot-loop-desperate-recovery-advice.html
Cases and covers, great selection, http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/features/mobile-phone/3444118/best-samsung-galaxy-s4-cases/?cmpid=HTML-DN270413&olo=daily%20news
Samsung Help & Support
Post Your Problem & Get Help Now. Samsung Techs Are Online Now!
Samsung.ExpertHelp.com
People First! Thatâs my motto at Yahoo Answers. I am dedicated to providing you with an excellent experience. I am here to answer your questions and resolve any problems you may have. We promise to persevere in finding a successful resolution. You are my focus. Resolving whatever issues that brought you to Yahoo Answers is our mission.
Source(s): CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional
.
Can I backup and save files on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 to my Mac?
Q. The files I'm referring to are the Note files, PDFs, Docs, etc. I had a GS3 and I know how to transfer movie files and music.
-How would I transfer and more specifically backup those type of files(for Mac)?
-Is it possible(for Mac)?
-What about for PC?
I would like to backup the files in case the device ever took a shit, or broke. And if I upgrade to the next version of the Note, I would like the files to be easily transferrable. Thanks!
I put this question in the Cell Phone category because I figure it's the same for the Note 2.
A. If you save them to the SD Card, yes. If you don't then you're limited on what 3rd parties have written, and I haven't had a hole lot of success with anything sync'in up between Samsung products and macs beyond treating the samsung as an external harddrive.
And yes, I misspelled whole on purpose. Hole as in I fell in to it with all of my effort and got no where.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Where can I find a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 lifeproof or otterbox case?
Description : Q. I need it for the original not the Galaxy Tab 2. Im very tough on electronics and I need something that will protect my investment. I lo...