• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Q Battery » Which cell phone would you recommend me and why?

Which cell phone would you recommend me and why?

Q. Okay I am thinking of buying a phone and I've got some quarries and I need help cuz I've never bought a phone before(Used my parents phone) and I've got no Idea what type of phone should you buy.help me please.


MY TOP CHOICES:

1) iPHONE 5
2)SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND.
3)BLACK BERRY PHONES
4)NOKIA LUMIA PHONE
5)SONY EXPERIA

MY QUARRIES:

1)iPhone 5: I checked out the website and it says that the phone has a non removable battery.I dont get that.And my parents say that it means that you can never take out the battery and if something happens to the battery then you cant change it and your phone becomes useless.

2)Samung Galaxy grand:I've heard that android is alot better than iPhone.I've also heard that this phone is about 5 inches long where as apple is 4 inches.

3)I've heard they are for office uses and are well cool.But Never had a black berry before nor my Parents.

4)Nokia lumia:My family always buys nokia lumia.I remember since I was small we always had nokia phones but I've heared and seen it the ad that they have windows and you can also uses microsoft word and other microsoft things?

5)Just saw an Ad the phone was eye cathing but Never used anything by sony.I saw the Ad and it says it's just the the song tvs with awesome screen and all that.

WHAT I REALLY WANT?

I want a phone that is reliable,wont break and wont malfunction.I want to buy a touch screen phone.A phone that I can use for school work,office work and socilalising.
I also want a phone that would bring pride to my personality for the job of an accountant and assitanat at an office. I want to ask is apple really that good and what about samsung? Do they last long?All of these phones are reliable or not?Are they of my use?Will I be wasting money by buying an iPhone 5?or samsung?Or lumia or any of the mentioned.

Please do tell me and tell me about you experiences with any of these phone companies.Good or bad and tell me which phone is the best?Tell me all that I should know becuz my parents say they wont buy me phones again and again if I buy a wrong one and they say dont buy a cheap one.The phones should be one of these or Hight level quality ones.

Sorry about if there are any spelling mistakes.And no rude comments.
Leave a link if u want me to ans ur Q.
Thanks for the answers but I really cant wait I want one in a few days.My parents say that buy one this month.U see they say that the budged wont last that long so buy one now.I need help please!!!!
Does Note 2 capture awesome pics in any light.Are the pics and vidoe recording bright and loud.Can you recrod loud sounds? Tell me all.

A. Hey there!
Here's my experience with all these phones :
iPhone - its just the name. There's nothing special about it. I had the iPhone 4s and honestly I got bored of it after 3 days. Its not the ideal phone and you'll have to buy all the good apps. Also, who has the time to connect their phone with iTunes ALL the time to transfer songs? Apple's boring and I saw what all my phone lacked when I switched to Android.

Lumia - Lumia's a good phone and the touch of Lumia 920 is great, but Windowa will take time to meet the standard of Android. It needs more apps in its eco system and the app store hardly has any apps.

BlackBerry - its good if you want to socialize and BlackBerry Z10 is the ideal phone if you want to check your emails, BBMs, Facebook and all and don't want games etc on your phone.

Samsung Galaxy Grand - its a good phone but you can get better in the same price. Samsung's great. I've been using the same phone for two years now and its working great. I wouldn't suggest you to get the Grand though.

Sony Xperia Z - I think the best among the phones that are in your mind. Its Android and has a beautiful 1080p display. Its water-proof, shock-proof and scratch-proof. But you can't remove the battery just like you can't in the iPhone.

I'm going to give you some more options. Google these Android phones and see if you like them.
- Instead of the Grand, get the Galaxy S3. It has a 4.8" HD Display. Also, it dethroned the iPhone 5 as the best phone of the year. But don't drop touch screen phones often because the screen might break.

- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - it has a 5.5" screen and it is the ideal phone. I would get if I had to get a phone this month. It is a tab + phone and I think this is the phone you need for your school work, office work etc. So if you want that phone, Galaxy Note 2 is the ideal phone. You can do all your work on it, when bored play games, listen to songs and everything you want in a phone.

This is my review of these phones and if you are going to take my advice then you should get the Note 2. Samsung phones are very reliable and don't break.

Hope this helps.

Good luck! :)

Original Question

having problems with my galaxy s 3 and do you use an otterbox on your s3?
Q. so i got it like 5 or 6 days a go and the next day was a half day at school my phone was 100% and i got out at 11:30 and it was dead!!! it was also overheating or really hot at least. after i charged it it was fine and today my phone hasn't over heated and the battery lasts a lot longer now. was the issue just it was a new battery or what? did this also happen to you? also do you use an otter-box for your gs3?

A. Look was otterbox said, and the others http://m.otterbox.com/iPhone-5-Defender-Series-Case/apl2-new-iphone-5,default,pd.html?dwvar_apl2-new-iphone-5_color=20&start=2&cgid=apple-new-iphone-5-cases http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&redir_esc=&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser-type&v=141400000&qsubts=1353925370234&action=devloc&q=otterbox+overheatind++the+battery

Original Question

What are some good smart phones?
Q. I've been looking at phones lately and I really would like to buy one but I need to find one that has a sim card. I preferably would like a white smart phone that is somewhat slim. Thanks alot!

A. Hey there!
I'll explain the Samsung Galaxy S4 to you by comparing it with one of the newest and talked-about devices on the market, the HTC One, to show that its better. I would get the S4 over the HTC One because
1. It is quicker- 1.9ghz quad core or 1.6ghz octa-core vs 1.7ghz quad core

2.Microsd- you can expand the memory with a 64gb microsd. This a cheaper way to expand your memory and you can have a 16 gb S4 and still have more storage than the HTC One(64gb) if you get a 64gb microsd.

3.Removable battery- This means you can replace the battery if you run out of charge when you are around unlike the HTC One which you have to charge or bring an external charger and charge it from there, however this is an akward way of charging your phone. Also the removable battery can help you prevent water damage as you can remove the battery if it falls in water, thus reducing the chances of water damage.

4.Repairability- iFixit gave HTC One the worst rating for repairability (https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDQQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fibnlive.in.com%2Fnews%2Fhtc-one-scores-1-out-of-10-for-repairability-after-teardown%2F382264-11.html&ei=4B5fUfGMK46BhAe2-4HgCQ&usg=AFQjCNFFmFehC4KzSZI1YUuOVHA1YZ2Ong&sig2=JNimZy7FL937Y6OkKGcTtQ&bvm=bv.44770516,d.ZG4) and TechnoBuffalo said that the S4 is miles more repairable http://www.technobuffalo.com/videos/samsung-galaxy-s4-teardown-video/

5. Screen- It is amazing and bigger than the screen on the HTC One (yes this is an advantage). Yes it has less ppi (440ppi S4 vs 468ppi HTC One) reviewers say that the difference in ppi is unnoticeable but you can see the difference in colours as the amoled display is has amazing colours. The big screen is also an advantage as it as you can do so much more with it, multitask for example. Also I can fit the Note 2 in one hand with medium hands and actually use it so in my opinion one hand use should not be an issue as the Note 2 is half an inch bigger.

6. Real Multitasking- watch videos while online, write an email while watching a video, send a message while surfing the web, you can split the screen in two so you can multitask without a bother, this cannot be done on the HTC One.

7. Samsung added features
. a.Smartstay- won't turn the screen off if you are still looking at it.
b.Smartpause- pauses a video when you turn around and turns it back on when you turn back
c.Eye controlled webpage scrolling
d. Airview- check link to learn more http://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-Galaxy-S-4-display-Air-View-and-Air-Gesture-demoed-on-video_id40881
e.Infrared TV remote(on One too)
f.External temperature and humidity sensors
g.Use the phone while using gloves
h. S Health- useful for health enthusiasts
i. S Translator- itâs all in the name a translator
j.Etc- I could go on but check the link to see even more features http://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-Galaxy-S4-10-exclusive-or-little-known-features-review_id41541

8.Camera features- First of all reviewers say the only place that the HTC One beats S4 camera wise is in low light without flash, the rest are about the same(actually the S4 photos have more detail and are clearer according to CNET) except in video where the S4 wins. So in my opinion the cameraâs are very similar so itâs more about features in the end, S4 wins here

a.Dual shot- take photos from both cameras so that you can include the photographer in a photo
b.Photo with audio message- record a message before or after a photo to add to a photo
c.Eraser shot- can remove unwanted moving content
d.More but those are my favorite

Hope this helped
Enjoy your new phone :)

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Sunday, October 13, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Which cell phone would you recommend me and why?
Description : Q. Okay I am thinking of buying a phone and I've got some quarries and I need help cuz I've never bought a phone before(Used my par...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Which cell phone would you recommend me and why?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • How do you change the lock screen wallpaper on my Kindle Fire HD?
    Q. I have a Kindle Fire HD, it doesn't have any of those "daily deals" or other ads on it. But i cant seem to find a way to c...
  • samsung galaxy note wont shut off after plugged into wall charger?
    Q. anytime i plug my phone in to charge after shutting it off it will turn itself back on but it continuously vibrates about a low battery ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • how to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 gt-s6500 to jellybean?
    Q. Please provide a full step by step guide to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500 to android jellybean And I also wants to know what is th...
  • Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 won't charge?
    Q. Hello, I'm having a serious problem with my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1, it just won't charge. When I put the plug in there's ...
  • Does Samsung Galaxy S3 mini has Corning Gorilla Glass?
    Q. Also, what kind of screen does Galaxy S3 mini has? Glass or plastic? Thanks in advance! A. Based on GSMArena.com's summary, no it d...
  • Does the samsung galaxy s3 need screen protector?
    Q. I just took the screen protector off because I couldn't take it anymore. I got the anti reflection one and it make it look so bad. A...
  • How do i download apps on my kindle fire hd without a credit card?
    Q. I got a kindle fire hd for christmas and i want to download free apps, but when i click download it says i have to do this 1 click purch...
  • Can I connect the Samsung Galaxy s3 to Virgin mobile?
    Q. I'm planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy s3 from Sprint, however I'm using virgin mobile since its cheaper. Since Virgin mobile i...
Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger