Q.
A. The wedgepad ipad stand is available now on wedgepad.com and amazon.com . Their newsletter stated that they kindle fire lap stand will be available exclusively on amazon this February
Can you catch the subway to Brooklyn Queen and Harlem? Is it safe by yourself?
Q.
A. Yes- I lived in Harlem and took the train from midtown to uptown everyday. I now live in Brooklyn and do the same thing. My barber is still in Harlem and on days I feel like it, I take the A train from Utica in Brooklyn ALL the way to 145th street to my barber. Itâs fine. Nobody has messed with me and the trains as crowded even until late nights. I canât say much about taking train into Queens, I rarely ever go there. Just donât flash electronics like your phone, ipad or laptop. I always cracks me up the people who sit right next to the door working on a laptop. They donât know that guy/girl standing by the door next to them. What would keep someone who wants your laptop from ripping it out your lap when the train pulls into the station? You donât have to judge or be prejudice about it. I donât care if it is a guy in a business suit or a guy with a tattoos a fitted hat and pants around is butt. The thing to do is assume anyone is capable of anything and do things to not make yourself a target. Just keep your wits and donât flash anything and you will be fine.
Today, May 28, 2010, Ipad will be available in the market.?
Q. I saw lots of adds from Apple but I only trust you guys, so plz help. What is the best product and are there any problems with it?
A. Problems:
No USB sockets, no camera, no Flash support, poor multi-tasking, shiny screen gets smudges and smears, difficult to hold for medium term use, no built-in stand, difficult to type on your lap due to on-screen keyboard being at wrong angle for good ergonomics.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Does anyone know if the wedgepad is available for kindle fire yet?
Description : Q. A. The wedgepad ipad stand is available now on wedgepad.com and amazon.com . Their newsletter stated that they kindle fire lap stand wi...