Q. i have a samsung smartphone and i have to clean but i need music but im not aloud to turn any on, so how do i send full songs to my phone without bluetooth or a cable?
A. Turn on the radio.
Do Americans ever use HTC or Samsung smartphones?
Q. I've never seen an American use HTC or Samsung smartphones before. I've only seen them use iPhones, Blackberrys and Nokia Lumia smartphones.
A. Yes
Am I required to get the data plan with the Verizon Samsung i760 smartphone?
Q. If I decide to buy the Samsung i760 smartphone for Verizon off of Ebay or somewhere online, will I be required to get the data plan from Verizon also? I have been reading that only phones that have come out after November 2008 are required to, but I am not sure. This phone came out in late 2007 and I will probably activate it online..
A. from wat i can tell you will need a data plan xD
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How can i send full songs to my phone without a cable or bluetooth?
Description : Q. i have a samsung smartphone and i have to clean but i need music but im not aloud to turn any on, so how do i send full songs to my phon...