Q. I can't seem to browse the iphone apps catalog after it has been replaced by ipad apps.
A. you need to unplug ipad, and replug iphone
Is it possible to use a gift card to buy iPad apps?
Q. I am out of the country and cannot use my iTunes account to purchase apps because Apple can sense that I am out of the country and my credit card won't work. I can however buy a gift card through a VPN. Can I use it for iPad apps? If not, are there any other alternatives?
A. Yes you can buy any $25 - $50 visa, mastercard or amex giftcard on ebay and use it for itunes. I never use my real credit card with itunes or paypal.
Can ipad apps work with an 8gb 3rd generation ipod touch?
Q. i have an ipod touch and there are a few ipad apps like gran turismo that i want on my ipod touch. will they work?
so will the apps that just say ipad (like *The Car App*) on your pc work with it?
A. Yes
http://www.youtube.com/user/applegogetter
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do I turn off the iPad apps catalog in iTunes?
Description : Q. I can't seem to browse the iphone apps catalog after it has been replaced by ipad apps. A. you need to unplug ipad, and replug ipho...