Q. I have an old iPod and I would want to get the music transferred to my Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4g touch. But don't know how...HELP!
A. bluetooth, possibly
How long should I charge my phone battery on its first charge?
Q. just got my Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch (thats a mouthful) from Amazon (new) and I heard that you are supposed to let it charge for like 7-8 hours or 8-10 hours on its first charge. The manual just says charge until its well, charged. But I heard you are supposed to let is charge past that before running the phone. Its a Li-Ion battery just for your info. I have it off an charging atm haha
A. Hi.As someone else said just charge it until it says finished or completely charged. That is what I normally do with a new cell phone too on first use
Please answer! Is the samsung epic 4g the same thing as the samsung galaxy s 4g?
Q. just wondering, i need to know, is the samsung epic 4g the same phone as the samsung galaxy s 4g? or is the samsung galaxy s 4g with out a slide full keyboard? please help. also is windmobile with bell? rogers? what?
A. Compare:
Epic:
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_epic_4g-3410.php
Galaxy S 4G:
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s_4g-3719.php
The Epic is a CDMA device. the S is a GSM phone. Very different.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do you transfer music from your ipod to your phone?
Description : Q. I have an old iPod and I would want to get the music transferred to my Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4g touch. But don't know how...HELP! A...