Q. I am considering buying an iPod Touch and if I want to transfer my MP3 format songs to my iPod Touch, do I have to sync it, or I can just drag it into the folder?
If I am using Samsung Galaxy MP3 Player 4.0, how do I transfer my songs?(Androis 2.3, Gingerbread), can I just drag it into the folder?or I have to sync it too?
A. Now Aviosoft (formerly DVD X Studios) iPod Kit is special for you.With Aviosoft iPod Kit, you will keep numerous powerful iPod tools on your computer, such as iPod video converter, DVD to iPod converter, iPod video editor, photo slideshow maker for iPod, iPhone ringtone maker, YouTube video downloader, etc.
I do think this software is suitable for not for recommend.
What to connect a flash drive to a tablet?
Q. What would I use to connect my flash drive to my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0?
A. Galaxy Tab⢠USB & SD Connection Kit http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-tab-accessories/EPL-1PLRBEGSTA
I bought a samsung galaxy 2 straight talk phone on ebay what sim card do i need?
Q. bought this on ebay. This phone was originally sold as a straight talk phone. I believe all of them run off of the at&t network. can i purchase any straight talk sim card to put in it or does it need a specific one (size and carrier) and do i need to purchase the sim card as a activation kit or just the sim card. sorry if this is a newbie question, im new to straight talk. thanks for the help.
A. straight talk no longer sell att compatable sim cards.
you need to buy them off ebay for $30 and up
or unlock the phones and use them on straight talk tmobile.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to transfer my MP3 format songs to iPod Touch?Do I have to sync it or just drag it to the folder?
Description : Q. I am considering buying an iPod Touch and if I want to transfer my MP3 format songs to my iPod Touch, do I have to sync it, or I can jus...