Q. I would like to buy the galaxy note 3 and use it on straight talk since they are cheaper. Is it possible? How can I find some information on this? Thank you.
A. You can buy an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note III and use it on StraightTalk. T-Mobile Note III is also compatible with StraightTalk, you just need to buy a StraightTalk SIM which is compatible with T-Mobile phones. If you need Samsung Galaxy Note III without contract or unlocked cheaper than retail, mail me.
can a verizon galaxy 3 with bad esn be turned into prepaid tmobile after paying for the esn to be deleted?
Q. I'm being charged 35 $ to delete bad esn and being told then I can make the galaxy 3 from verizon into prepaid tmobile. Bad esn due to nonpayment. Is that true?
A. ESN can't be deleted, it's in a chip inside the phone. But you can get the phone unlocked and use it on T-Mobile prepaid. Bad ESN doesn't affect the IMEI of the phone, most of the time. So check online for unlocking the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3.
Can you have the Galaxy s3 with tmobile without a data plan?
Q. Is it possible to buy the samsung galaxy s2 or s3 on ebay or amazon that's either factory unlocked or with tmobile and not have a data plan? I'm with tmobile, obviously, and I could just use wifi instead of a data plan. Would the internet work with no data, but wifi? I was looking into getting my own phone plan and getting off of my mom's. I'm only 18 though so I don't want to rush into anything.
A. Almost all carriers, including T-Mobile, require a data plan with smartphones. But there is one that doesn't charge you extra for it - Ting. With Ting when you don't use 3G/4G data you don't pay for it, and you can use WiFi for free internet if you want.
You can buy a used Sprint Galaxy SIII or Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch and use it with Ting, or they have phones on their website. Ting just bills you for which ever tier of usage you fall under for that month, some examples:
1. $14 a month - 100 minutes, 1,000 texts.
2. $15 a month - 500 minutes, no texts.
3. $20 a month - 500 minutes, 1,000 texts.
4. $23 a month - 500 minutes, 2,000 texts.
5. $26 a month - 500 minutes, 4,000 texts.
6. $29 a month - 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts.
Ting also gives you $25.00 off if you click the link below before you sign up:
https://z4pf2g16oj3.ting.com
If you check out their site today but don't sign up until 3 - 4 weeks from now, use that link when you actually sign up to get the $25 discount.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to use galaxy note 3 on straight talk?
Description : Q. I would like to buy the galaxy note 3 and use it on straight talk since they are cheaper. Is it possible? How can I find some informatio...