Q. I am thinking of buying Nokia Lumia (attracted to its camera functionality advertisement). I've been a Nokia user for quite a while and I like using my C3. Not acting as a fanboy but, I fell in love with the hardware quality of the phone, So, I thought owning another Nokia would be good. I am buying a smartphone because I want to use it as a mini laptop for me to do works (view/edit docs, take pictures/video etc.).
Unluckily, there are reviews saying that the software are the downside of the phone. My friend told me that they are working on to meet user demand. So, if I still want to buy it, will it be a good investment as they are said to be fixing their weaknesses?
If not, recommendations? Make Apple or Samsung as the last options because there are already many people around me that are using them. I would like to be different from the crowd. :P
Pretend that I am a customer with little knowledge of this matter. Thank you. :)
A. iPhone 5 and Galaxy S4 are being bought by crowd following sheeps. Because people usually tend to go with the crowd regardless of what is necessary for them. I would advice you, you don't be one of them. Have you considered LG G2 or Xperia Z1? Lumia 1020 is great for taking photos but other than that? It runs on Windows 8, which is known for its lack of apps. Even the available apps are not at all free. I personally would recommend you get the Xperia Z1.
The Sony Xperia Z1 has incredible specs - from that
beautiful screen, to its breathtaking design and powerful innards, there is so much that Sony has got
right here. It has built on the strong heritage of the
Walkman and given power users one of the things they often desperately crave - a good battery performance and top speeds. The design is robust and fits very well in the hand - and despite the fact the 5-inch screen is whopping, the way its integrated into the chassis mitigates that issue well. And when you turn on the Full HD screen, well, the clarity is almost mind- melting. It's also water resistant and dust resistant. But the decision is left in your hands,so choose wisely.
Which would have a better battery life? LG G2 VS Samsung galaxy Note 3 VS Sony xperia Z1 ?
Q. The Xperia Z1 comes with 3,000 mAH battery and 5.0 display
Galaxy note 3 Comes with 3,200 mAH battery and 5.7 display
LG G2 Comes with 3,000 mAH battery and 5.2 display
Which one would have a better battery life ?
Which one Would you Buy when they Come out ?
A. Depends on software optimizations. Only the LG G2 has been released from the three (and only in South Korea for now) so I would wait for detailed reviews of the three.
I'm really digging that Sony Xperia Z1, but the LG G2 is really tempting as well.
Should I keep my Galaxy S4 or get another phone?
Q. I got the GS4 in May and it gave me a lot of problems and it was laggy too so my mom is using it right now and she says that she will buy me a new phone next month. I was looking at the HTC One, iPhone 5S and Sony Xperia Z1. Should I get a new phone or.....?
A. S4 is most beautiful, powerful & great phone to use. among HTC one, iPhone 5s, Sony xperia Z1 & S4 i will suggest you to use S4 1st. if you feel laggy to use it you should take it your nearest samsung dealer & tell them what is your problem.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : I want to buy a smartphone. What should I buy?
Description : Q. I am thinking of buying Nokia Lumia (attracted to its camera functionality advertisement). I've been a Nokia user for quite a while ...