Q. I have the original Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone and my brother has the new S2. Would I be able to use his headphones/handsfree kit on my phone? I know it seems like a silly question but I don't want to risk damaging them or my phone in any way. Many thanks beforehand for answers!
A. These headphones/handsfree kits are designed to be compatible with most phones. As long as you have the 3.5mm headset jack (which both the S and the S2 have) then they'll work.
Where can I buy Samsung Galaxy S3 earphones?
Q. My Samsung Galaxy S3 earphones broke and I was wondering what retail stores sell them. I really enjoy the sound quality and button functionality of the earphones. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
A. You can try bestbuy. If they don't carry them you may need to go to Samsung.com and see where you can buy them. I know the online Samsung you can buy them. A good replacement for those ear buds are skull candy you have to find which model suits you need and you can get them from target or bestbuy as well. But if you want the original headset that came with the sg3 login into Samsung.com and browse for the headset
Will the mic and volume control on the Apple headset work with my Samsung Galaxy S2?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and I want to purchase an Apple headset to listen to music but I don't know if the mic and volume control will work...
A. Hello, Ask Apple here for free 1-800-MY-Apple ,and check out the sites for more informaton http://www.macworld.com/ http://www.apple.com/support/ and
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2468023?start=0&tstart=0
www.facebook.com/pages/TheAppleGossip/...
http://www.apple.com/macosx/recovery/
http://9to5mac.com/
http://www.apple.com/support/mac/facetime/
http://www.ifixit.com/iPad-Parts and Mac parts
http://www.apple.com/iphone/built-in-apps/find-my-iphone.html
Hey, I enjoyed your question, I have worked as a technician most of my life, I
hope I have helped you...
Good luck...
CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Is the Samsung Galaxy S2 handsfree/headphone set compatible with the original Galaxy S?
Description : Q. I have the original Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone and my brother has the new S2. Would I be able to use his headphones/handsfree kit on ...