Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and as soon as I added my email account, it synced my entire Google address book (and possibly Facebook contacts as well) even if they didn't have numbers. I would like to purge my contacts of any of this synced contact information. I already disabled further syncing of contacts, but can't find a way to effectively remove all of the already synced ones besides having to delete them individually which is painstaking. Any ideas on how to do this? Thanks!
A. Usually what you do is totally sign out of the account and sign back in. It will generally ask you if you want your contacts brought over.
Should I buy a smartphone and a tablet or a phablet?
Q. I'm going to be upgrading soon. I'm thinking of either going for a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini and a Google Nexus 7, or just a Samsung Galaxy Note. Is it better to go for two, seperate devices, or rather just one device?
A. Do you do anything with a tablet you can't do just as well with the phone?
A phablet screen might be a bit small when you want to use an eReader, or play certain games for example.
Do you want to carry a phablet around with you when you just need a phone? Even a 4" screen makes a phone a bit bulky in my opinion.
On the other hand, if a phablet screen is big enough for the things you do, and not too big to want to carry it around all the time, maybe its a good choice for you. For the same budget you might get a better device if you only buy one and not too.
Has anyone ever used an iTunes card on their Samsung Galaxy?
Q. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy s3 mini, and there are a few apps I'd like to download to it. One of my friends suggested buying an iTunes card and paying for the apps through the code given. I'm not sure about that though.
Has anyone tried it before? What was your experience?
A. Ummm...you can't use itunes on an android device. You'd want a google play gift card. iTunes gift cards only work on devices that use itunes: iphone, ipod, ipad, mac etc.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Is there a shortcut in removing all the Gmail-synced contacts in my phone?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and as soon as I added my email account, it synced my entire Google address book (and possibly Facebook ...