Q. So im getting the samsung galaxy precedent in early november and Im super excited. I want to know everything about this phone. Is it hard to type on? How many apps can I download? is the screen small? and any other info you have would be great. I also want to know where I can get a hello kitty phone case for this phone. Like the one for the iphone that is like her full body. I really really want a case like this. 10 points best answer. Thanks!
A. Friend go with galaxy y,which has better features than precedent.
precedent http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_prevail-3916.php
galaxy y http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_y_s5360-4117.php
why are there no hello kitty cases for the samsung galaxy rush? :(?
Q. i got a new phone from boost and a soft pink case to go on it i love it but i want a hello kitty case or one of those 3d hello kitty cases to go on my phone. where can i find case for the SAMSUNG GALAXY RUSH? if there is ? :( thank you
A. Im with you girl. I been on the hunt for one since i got the phone in November. I LOVE HELLO KITTY!!!!
What Should I Ask For Christmas?
Q. Im a 15 yr old girl. Well 15 in 3 months. I dont know what i want for Christmas or If i should ask for something on Christmas. My sister, mom and dad keep asking me what i want.
Things i already have.
I dont like that in Spoiled.:/
Samsung Galaxy S2 phone
Wii
Laptop
2 Ipods.
Nintendo DS, but it Broke.
I have no idea. I dont even think i wnt something.
But i still have a feeling they will buy me something.
What should i ask for?
My aunt keeps telling me to ask my dad for a car, but i told her that was too big of a gift.
A. Lotions, perfumes, body glitter, lipgloss ect)
-hello kitty, Justin bieber, one direction ?
-new bedding
-some throw pillows
-a cute rug
-jars of jelly beans
-desk with mirror
-lamps/cute lights
-posters/pictures
-big body pillow
-lava lamp
Bored games
Jewelry
-iTunes giftcard
Makeup theme;
-a good makeup kit (probably $20 at kohls jcpenney Or maybe even forever 21)
-makeup remover
-eyelash curler
- makeup bag
-clothing store giftcard
-ugg style boots
-a new suitcase
-purse/ bag
-a cozy sweatshirt/ sweatpants
-scarves always come in handy!
-cute knit hats such as berets.
-magazines.
-movies
-CDs
-a digital DVD player.
-A camera
-perfumes/lotions / body wash from bath and body works. (Sweet Pea, Twilight Woods, and Chritmas Noel are some good scents they have available right now)
-earrings
-necklace
-rings
-bracelets
-a locket necklace
*A denim shirt.
*Fun jewelry! I like the forever 21 jewelry, but it is not the best quality.
*A puppy!
*Uggs!
*Toms!
* A nice pair of headphones!
*Tickets to a concert, disneyland, a movie, or any other exiting place that has tickets.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Samsung galaxy precedent question?
Description : Q. So im getting the samsung galaxy precedent in early november and Im super excited. I want to know everything about this phone. Is it har...