Q. I am researching cases to buy for the ipad 2. I want a portfolio case with a kickstand if possible, though I am not sure. I am planning on using it for school. I would mainly be taking notes via keyboard or stylus. I would also be using it for leisure work. Such as reading or playing games.
A. It depends on what you like and your budget. Here's a few examples...
1. https://shop.portenzo.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Notebook-Style-iPad_2-case
-Nice notebook style, luxurious feeling, iPad 2 case.
2. http://www.speckproducts.com/tablet-ipad-cases/ipad-2-cases/pixelskin-hd-wrap-ipad-case-blue-1607.html
-Like a smart cover, but it protects the back also.
3. http://treegloo.com/options
-Like #1, but custom.
4. http://www.otterbox.com/iPad-2-Defender-Series-Case/APL2-IPAD2,default,pd.html?dwvar_APL2-IPAD2_color=D9&start=1&cgid=ipad-2-cases
-Nice, protective iPad case.
5. http://getaheadcase.com/ipad.html
-Etch-a-sketch style.
Hope this helps.
When swiching over to a iPad 2 will your paid apps redownload for free?
Q. I just purchased a new iPad 2. I was wondering if the apps I bought on my old iPad will be free to download on my new iPad, or will I have to pay for them again?
I choose best answer! Thanls!
A. yes If they are on your Itunes library you can just sync them right to your Ipad 2 if they are in your Itunes library
but for some reason you have to download them again yes you can without having to pay again as long as you are using the same apple ID/
What is the difference between a tripod for a camera/camcorder and a tripod for the ipad 2?
Q. I am looking at getting a tripod for my ipad 2. But i was wondering what is the difference between a tripod that is made for a camcorder or camera and one that is made for the ipad 2? I was just wondering because i have one for a camera and was just wondering if i could use that one instead of buying another one
A. The tripod for each is specifically built to accommodate the respective shape and function of that particular device. It is best and a wise investment that you purchase the right tripod for your ipad 2 that will support it correctly inclusive of the clamp or holder that will keep it in place and from falling over where it may become damaged.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What case should I buy for the ipad 2?
Description : Q. I am researching cases to buy for the ipad 2. I want a portfolio case with a kickstand if possible, though I am not sure. I am planning...