Q. Okay, so I was in a shop today and IT saw 2 kindles on display : a kindle and an amazon kindle . The amazon kndle ( or was it kindle amazon? Can't remember.) Is cheaper. But other than the price, what is the difference between the two kindles, please?
A. All Kindles are from Amazon company.
There are many different types of Kindle ereaders. The have basic ones which came out earlier and then they keep getting updated and better as other technology advances and they add functions so you can have just a device that is an ereader and used just for reading all the way up to a tablet that is like a minicomputer that you also can read on and do many other things.
How do I change the ads on my kindle to be for my location rather than where i used to live?
Q. I moved and all my ads on my kindle are for sponsors in my old location. How do I tell my Kindle I moved so the ads are more relevant to my new location?
A. You need to change the address in your Amazon account and the ads will be updated in your Kindle accordingly.
How do i make my kindle show the page im on?
Q. I just got the amazon kindle, i dont know which generation it is but it wa $139 and had 3g and wifi and special offers. I cant find out how to make it show my page number and i need it for a class!! Someone plz help
A. A feature adding real page numbers began with Kindle Software Update Version 3.1. (Unfortunately, the Kindle DX is not capable of running Kindle Software Update Version 3.1 and so cannot show real page numbers.)
For Kindle 3 owners, make sure you have the update:
"From Home, select Menu, then Settings. On the Settings screen you will see the Kindle version at the bottom of the screen." http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200529700
Also, realize that the page display feature depends on the ebook:
"Not all Kindle books include page numbers. Kindle books that include page numbers will list "Page Numbers Source ISBN (the print book identification number)" for the matching print edition under "Product Details" on the detail page at Amazon.com. If the Page Numbers Source ISBN (the print book identification number)" listed under "Product Details" on the product detail page is the same edition as your print book, the Kindle page numbers will match the page numbers in the printed edition." http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_k3softwareupdate_pages?nodeId=200505500&#pages
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What is the difference between a kindle and a kindle amazon ?
Description : Q. Okay, so I was in a shop today and IT saw 2 kindles on display : a kindle and an amazon kindle . The amazon kndle ( or was it kindle am...