Q. I already know that the samsung galaxy note 2 has the s pen and a bigger screen.
A. the note 2 (in the US) also has a quad-core processor vs the S III's dual-core
and better battery life
the international versions both had quad-core processors, but wasn't quite as fast (note 2 was 1600mhz, vs the S III's 1400mhz)
Why is the battery life on my new Samsung Galaxy S2 so short?
Q. I got a new Samsung Galaxy S2 phone 2 days ago. I noticed the battery life drains very quickly, even when I am not using it! I left it locked in my pocket for 30 mins after charging and when I checked back at it it went from 100% to 93%. Any tips to resolve this problem?
A. It's true that it's normal for the battery to last 1-2 days. Unfortunately battery technology hasn't quite caught up with smart phone technology. There are a few things you can do to conserve battery. Here are some tips:
http://www.technewscorner.com/2012/03/samsung-galaxy-s2-battery-life.html
One suggestion is to get an extended life battery. They make your phone a little thicker but can often double your battery life. There are two Galaxy S2 models. The sgh i777 and the sgh t989. You can find this number under your battery on the phone. Extended cell phone batteries are available here http://www.batteries4less.com/contents/cellular-batteries/cellular-batteries.html
Good luck!
do I need a new battery for my Samsung galaxy note 2?
Q. lately my phone hasn't been charging all the way. I plug it in at about 9pm and when I wake up at 6, it's at 60-70%. and I heard that if you put your phone on airplane mode, it'll charge faster, & it sorta does charge faster, but it also dies faster. i have a Samsung galaxy note 2, is this normal for these phone's or do I need a new battery? ive had this phone for about 7 months. also, when I had my iphone, it wouldn't lose battery if I was on it while it was charging, but this one does? is there any way to fix this?
A. Yes, you should buy another battery so that it won't piss you again most cause of it is overcharge, consuming its power until it turn off by it self.
try to charge your battery while the phone is off observe for an hour if something happen nice it work.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What is the difference between the samsung galaxy note 2 and the samsung galaxy s3?
Description : Q. I already know that the samsung galaxy note 2 has the s pen and a bigger screen. A. the note 2 (in the US) also has a quad-core process...