• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Flip Cover » What tablet has the closest make and model to ipad but cheaper?

What tablet has the closest make and model to ipad but cheaper?

Q. What tablet has the closest make and model to ipad but cheaper? It can be mini or full sized

For Christmas i originally wanted and ipad because my ipod broke, i have no good camera my phone is a flip out Keyboard not a smart phone,and i started using a ipad at school and loved it! i planed on paying what they couldn't. but they talked me into compromising on and tablet. i got a 7in android. i tired it out, but honestly i hate it!
the camera quality is horrible
the google play store only takes credit card and i hate give out my info
it takes forever to charge
it powers on/off and connects with apps very slow
it will allow me to download app but then doesn't allow me to open them saying i need 3g?
the wifi connection is horrible (we've never had a problem getting connection from are house or outside the house with this i don't get good connection unless within 20ft!!!!)

i have every thing but the plastic Package including a 90 day warranty (should i be able to return?)hoping i could return i of course had to tell my parents:( it broke my heart to tell them i disliked the gift ive never had to do that before, im not usually that kind of person, but i honestly just wanna shelf it and use my computer, and that's allot of money to just waste! if it can be returned ill buy something else and cover the difference. but they only spent $100 on the android (bust Buy/black friday)and i wouldn't like to spend more than $150 my self so my budget is $250 id love and ipad but can afford it.

A. The kindle fire, windows 8 tablet (but i think that is more expensive than an iPad), Nook, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note, and Microsoft Surface.


Kindle Fire: $159 (amazon.com)
Windows 8: $499 (amazon.com)
Nook: $199 (from Barnes and Nobles)
Google Nexus 7: $249 (amazon.com)
Samsung Galaxy Note: $499.99 (amazon.com)
Microsoft Surface: $599 (many different websites)

Original Question

How Transform a Black Galaxy Note 2 into a Marble White Note 2?
Q. Hi I recently just got the Galaxy Note 2 as a present and really didn't want it in black so I was wondering if there was anyway to turn it into the Marble White version. I know the most logical thing to change is the back cover(Just buy a Marble White Note 2 replacement Back Cover) but I also want the front to be marble white. Any ideas as to where I can get this done or if I can do this myself or if I can do this myself and need to purchase something in particular. Thanks in advance!

A. This cannot be done Josh BUT you could get yourself a Samsung flip cover in white which is the back cover (Battery) and the flip in white that covers the screen.
Failing this maybe you could use a decal like the ones in the site i have put a link to for you.
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.decalgirl.com%2Fskins%2FSamsung-Galaxy-Note-2-Skins&ei=tU9YUp2zAs2k0AW8zYHgCQ&usg=AFQjCNGnCqa8cImkM9o4nm3drb36mMdhKQ&sig2=EMVn8q3JnIG-EtYHDZLelg&bvm=bv.53899372,d.d2k

Hope one of these choices helps you out a little ?

Original Question

Is a phablet obnoxious for a guy to carry?
Q. I'm up for a new phone and I'm wanting the new Galaxy Note 3 but am a bit concerned about it's size and how it will affect my daily life. The phone itself is awesome and, being a graphic designer, I know I will use it to it's full potential but being a guy and not having a purse or large bag to carry it around in concerns me. On the other hand I already carry my phone in my back pocket so transporting it on my person shouldn't be much of a transition.

Some friends have pointed out flip wallet case covers that combine my wallet into a cover for the phone. I like most of the cases I find and think it would be efficient combining my wallet and phone together. I'm just trying to get an idea on the practicality of having such a large phone.

Any guys out there that already have the Note 3 (or any phablet) care to weigh in and give me some advice on what to expect?

I'm not super active with my phone, I have a desk job and don't travel a lot.

Case cover in consideration: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Flip-Wallet-Leather-Stand-Set-Case-Cover-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-III-3-N9000-/121181274044?pt=US_Cell_Phone_PDA_Cases&var&hash=item1c36f77fbc

Thanks!

A. My husband had a Galaxy Note (1st ed) for a long time. It wasn't heavy. The weight was actually disturbingly light with no case. He loved it, and everyone was always impressed by it. It didn't seem awkward at all, though I should mention that he's 6'2. It might seem awkward in small hands like mine. I couldn't type on it with one hand like I could on something smaller. That aside, if you are a graphic designer, you shouldn't give a crap if it looks a bit awkward. For you, it is a tool, and not just some fashion statement.

He had a similar leather case, and eventually abandoned it because he has some invincibility complex that causes him to forget he's waving really expensive electronics around all day (UGH!)

Side note: He only stopped using it because (after surviving many falls, bangs, and other accidents with no damage- not even a scratch- WITHOUT A CASE ON) it flew out of his car window as he was turning left and was run over by oncoming traffic for about ten minutes. The phone still worked fine, but the LCD panel was cracked a bit so he went back to using his old phone for now. I have no idea if the new Note is that durable, but his made iPhones look like they were made of sugar.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Thursday, November 14, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : What tablet has the closest make and model to ipad but cheaper?
Description : Q. What tablet has the closest make and model to ipad but cheaper? It can be mini or full sized For Christmas i originally wanted and ipad ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "What tablet has the closest make and model to ipad but cheaper?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger