Q. I want to get a cover for my new Kindle, but the ones on Amazon are so expensive! Any links?
A. Finding a cheap Kindle cover can be a pain. There are a number of them on Amazon but you just have to dig around a little. The first page or two always seem to be covers costing 30 or more dollars.
The best bet is to search for your version Kindle cover, pick a department, then sort by price. While you'll get some junk results in your search, you can play around with case, cover and sleeve. You can also incorporate quotation marks into your search for example "Kindle fire cover" or 'Touch "Kindle Case"'. I hope this helps! Also below is a link to a list of some cheap Kindle covers. Maybe that can help.
looking for kindle covers that protect keyboard?
Q. Has anyone come across a latest gen. kindle cover that will protect the keyboard? I am prone to spills and worry about this exposed part. Looking for something similar to what is offered by OtterBox ( http://www.otterbox.com/Amazon-Kindle-3-Commuter-Series-Case/AMZ4-KIND3-20-E4OTR_A,default,pd.html ) but less pricey.
Ideally, I'm looking for something that continues to protect the keyboard even when the outer cover is open and I'm reading.
A. Here is a good cheap one:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fs%3Fie%3DUTF8%26x%3D0%26ref_%3Dnb_sb_noss%26y%3D0%26field-keywords%3Dkindle%2520cover%26url%3Dsearch-alias%253Daps&tag=7357-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957
Is there a way to put a translated edition under kindle using the same title?
Q. The question is a little complex. If I pay thousands of dollars for a translation, I would want it to show under the same title and convert all of the reviews to the translated edition as well. I suspect I might have to make it only available in certain countries (so it does not crowd up my author page).
Can this be done? Having a translated edition available for the book on a button on kindle? I want to widen my audience, but still maintain the reviews (have the reviews pushed to the translated edition).
I have seen reviews that state things like "this review was of the paperback edition" added by Amazon to kindle or hard cover books.
A. I think you would have to ask Kindle Direct Publishing if that is how you plan to publish.
Contact:
https://kdp.amazon.com/self-publishing/contact-us
I don't understand why the translated book wouldn't have a translated title. And they could tell you about how/if shared reviews would work.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Where can I get reasonably priced Kindle covers?
Description : Q. I want to get a cover for my new Kindle, but the ones on Amazon are so expensive! Any links? A. Finding a cheap Kindle cover can be a p...