Q. I want to plug in my earphones into the iPad and I don't know where they go. Please help me!
Thank You!
A. On the top, there should be a little round hole. That's the headphone jack, where you plug in earphones :)
How much should i sell my ipad 3 for?
Q. I have had it for a litle over a year and it is in great condition. It has been in my leather case ever since i bought it, the only problem is that the speakers don't work although you can use headphones or a bluetooth speaker and it will work just fine. By the way i am including my 50$ case and the corresponding cables along with decent earphones.
A. I would say around 2/3 to 3/4 what a comparable new model would sell for, but broken speakers will drop that a bit.
What is the best and most affordable tablet for my needs?
Q. Going on deployment. Just looking for a tablet to watch movies and play games without spending an arm and a leg on it like the Ipad 2. What would you suggest? Will all the tablets only play mp4 movie formats?
A. ASUS SL101-A1-BR 10.1-Inch 16GB Tablet.Screen - perfect for a ten inch format.
Battery life - The unit is supposed to last 7-8 hours
Screen touch functionality - seems great.
Polaris Office - seem good for the tablet. Provides text editing, spreadsheet and presentations.
Sound - Quality seems ok, volume is poor. Count on using your earphones.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Where do you plug in the earphones on the iPad?
Description : Q. I want to plug in my earphones into the iPad and I don't know where they go. Please help me! Thank You! A. On the top, there should...