• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Kindle Videos » Why does my kindle fire only play some mp4 files?

Why does my kindle fire only play some mp4 files?

Q. I really wanted the kindle fire since it came out but now that I have it I don't know if I want it. It's so frustrating to use. I know that it only plays mp4 videos so I downloaded Epubor Kindle Fire Video Converter but when I convert some movies it still wont play it on the Kindle. Anyone know of a converter that works all the time for the kindle? I've even downloaded mp4 movies and it still doesn't work with the kindle. Why is the kindle so shitty and playing only some mp4s and not others?

A. Some MP4 files are coded when you buy them so they won't play in some places. My Nook won't play music I bought from itunes.

Original Question

Where can you buy electronics inexpensively?
Q. I want to know if there's a website or store where you can buy electronics such as kindles, video games, movies, gaming systems at a cheaper price... that do NOT include Amazon, Ebay or Popular Stores.
OR pawn shops! I want my things new!

A. coolncheap.com has some awesome electronics at a cheap price. I'm not sure if they have exactly what you're looking for but check them out, they have great deals on electronics and a 10% off coupon for liking them on facebook!

Original Question

What is the difference between the kindle With ads and without adds. And how does the kindl3G do in low light?
Q. I'm talking about the kindle keyboard 3G out of all of this. What I mean about the ads part is where does the adds go on to the kindle. I watched videos and I have seen the ads just on the lock screen. Is that just it where the ads screen when the kindle turned off. If there's more places please tell me. And how does kindle keyboard 3G do in low light condition

A. The ads only appear in the lock screen and on a banner at the bottom of the kindle store, but thats it. I don't mind the ads because often they are book related and are for things I might actually be interested in. If you buy a kindle with ads, you still have the option to have the ads removed at a later date on your kindle at anytime, but you have to pay the difference ($20 I believe) between the w/ ads and w/o ads. They're not like annoying iphone or android app ads that pop up in the middle of reading or anything.

As for low light, the all the e-reader kindles (the non-fire line) except the paperwhite(which includes a built in light), are identical in performance in low light to a regular book. That is because they have no backlight, which is an advantage in bright light, in which thing like smartphones and lcd screens are hard to read, the kindle is just like reading a book, and looks just like print on a page. If you plan on using it in low light alot you can get a book light, some of which are made specifically for the kindle. The paperwhite has a built in "book light" so to speak. Even in low light, the kindle is easier on your eyes then things with lcd screens like tablets, phones, and computers, because it doesn't cause eye strain like lcds do.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Why does my kindle fire only play some mp4 files?
Description : Q. I really wanted the kindle fire since it came out but now that I have it I don't know if I want it. It's so frustrating to use. ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Why does my kindle fire only play some mp4 files?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • How do you change the lock screen wallpaper on my Kindle Fire HD?
    Q. I have a Kindle Fire HD, it doesn't have any of those "daily deals" or other ads on it. But i cant seem to find a way to c...
  • samsung galaxy note wont shut off after plugged into wall charger?
    Q. anytime i plug my phone in to charge after shutting it off it will turn itself back on but it continuously vibrates about a low battery ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • how to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 gt-s6500 to jellybean?
    Q. Please provide a full step by step guide to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500 to android jellybean And I also wants to know what is th...
  • Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 won't charge?
    Q. Hello, I'm having a serious problem with my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1, it just won't charge. When I put the plug in there's ...
  • Does Samsung Galaxy S3 mini has Corning Gorilla Glass?
    Q. Also, what kind of screen does Galaxy S3 mini has? Glass or plastic? Thanks in advance! A. Based on GSMArena.com's summary, no it d...
  • Does the samsung galaxy s3 need screen protector?
    Q. I just took the screen protector off because I couldn't take it anymore. I got the anti reflection one and it make it look so bad. A...
  • How do i download apps on my kindle fire hd without a credit card?
    Q. I got a kindle fire hd for christmas and i want to download free apps, but when i click download it says i have to do this 1 click purch...
  • Can I connect the Samsung Galaxy s3 to Virgin mobile?
    Q. I'm planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy s3 from Sprint, however I'm using virgin mobile since its cheaper. Since Virgin mobile i...
Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger