Q. My phone keeps calling a certain number for a second, then ending the call, and then recalling the same number for a second and then ending the call! This happens on average about ten times each day, and i'm not even aware of it. It means i'm having to pay for the calls and my monthly bill was huge! does anyone have a solution? please help.
A. Hi, I have a SGS2 and I had this problem for a while. You can fix that by:
1. Back up all your data (pics, clips, etc) to your pc, usb, a memory card.
2. Format and reset your device to the factory settings. (go to settings / back up and reset)
After the format, you may also want to try this extra step just in case:
3. Make sure "auto redial" is turned off, it is by default but you never know (go to settings / call / addtional settings)
I hope you can fix your problem.
Where can I get a case for my phone?
Q. It's a Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802, but it's got the same size and body as a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. I've been hunting around on Ebay and stuff, but all those cases are kind of hideous (either really plain or completely encrusted in fake diamonds...). I like soft gel/silicon cases more than the hard ones, but it doesn't matter that much. I really like cases with film references or like band names or whatever - stuff that kind of shows what you're into :)
A. Sounds like you want the Tilly casing . :) try the mall . It should have it , or like i said , get it made . Amazon is the place I go .
I get prank messages, 4rm sum1 wanting 2 b my frnd, how do i block his number?
Q. I don't like his character, i have samsung galaxy ace, help me how to block his number
A. Just go to google play store and type in search bar "blocker" or "call blocker" etc. You will see so many softwares. You can download any but what I use and prefer is namely simple "Blocker" with white lock icon. You can download it and after installing you can open it and go to blacklist then go to add contact and then you can add his/her number in it. If you want the blocker to let you know if he msged you, you can check the "show in blocker notification" option, otherwise uncheck it. In either case, you'll not receive any notification but a small B written on your notification bar letting you know that some blocked contact tried to msg/call you.
Note: this notification will have no notification tone or notification led pop-ups. You'll hardly notice it.
Regards.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Why does my Samsung Galaxy Ace keep calling a number for a second, and then ending the call?
Description : Q. My phone keeps calling a certain number for a second, then ending the call, and then recalling the same number for a second and then end...