Q. Is there a way (maybe using the Lightning To USB Camera Adapter) that would allow me to play movies on iPad 4 running off an external hard drive?
A. Only if:
-You have the adaptor
-Your iPad is jailbroken
-You have a Cydia app called iFile
-The filesystem format of the external drive is FAT32, FAT, exFAT or HFS and it is self-powered
-The filetype of the movie is correct
Will iPad 4 always be available for the same price as iPad 3?
Q. I saw something somewhere that said that Apple is switching iPad 3 out for a month, and in its place is the iPad 4. So, is that true?
If I wanted to get the iPad 3, Wifi + Cellular 32gb for $729, but then the iPad 4 came out for the exact same price - Wifi + Cellular 32gb for $729 - would the 4 always be available for the same price?
Sorry if this is confusing lol. Thanks!
A. No!!!!! The latest one is ALWAYS more expensive than the previous.
Look at the iPod. How much is the old touch? £129. How much is the new touch? £229.
They always hike the price up just because it has retina display, colour, etc.
If you are getting an iPad now, I suggest you get the new one!
Ipad 4 vs ipad mini-which should I get as an Xmas present?
Q. I was wondering which should I get? The ipad mini or the ipad 4? I know the retina feature is on the 4, but honestly with the cost of using a hotspot to download movies, I imagine this person will stay with blu rays. I do like the lower price and the features being similar.
This person will use it for:
Online shopping
YouTube
Minimal games like scrabble
Internet browsing
Remote Desktop (doing some work through the go to my pc program)
Which would be best? Is the $180 difference worth it?
A. Get the ipad 4 as it's much better. Retina display, better CPU, better gpu, more ram and larger screen.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can I Play Movies On iPad 4 Running Off An External Hard Drive?
Description : Q. Is there a way (maybe using the Lightning To USB Camera Adapter) that would allow me to play movies on iPad 4 running off an external ha...