Q. I want to know if I can use acrylic paint to decorate a silicone phone case, would Mod Podge help it stay better? If not, then what kind of paint can I use?
The case: http://www.amazon.com/Aimo-Wireless-SAMI9300SK008-Silicone-Samsung/dp/B008969LJI/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1376213620&sr=8-9&keywords=silicone+case+for+samsung+galaxy+s3
It's a matte finish case!
A. I've tried it before, yes you can, but you might wanna make the case and paint water proof.
Can you connect a tablet to a laptop?
Q. I have paint tool sai and photoshop on my laptop and i was wondering if i was to buy a Samsung galaxy tablet 8.9 would i be able to connect the tablet to my computer so i can use these programmes on the tablet ^_^; This is going to be my first tablet so i dont really know what im talking about but i just want it for drawing on :)
A. I think you are confusing a computer tablets like the Samsung galaxy, with a graphics drawing tablet, like the Wacom line. The computer tablets are small and not very good at running powerful art programs like Photoshop, and they do not have a very large screen, but are compete computers. If you are an artist and want to run powerful graphics programs, you would be best off with a larger desktop machine, and then add a graphics tablet that is just an input device for the computer, but it not a computer itself.
Read the link on how to choose a graphics tablet input device for a computer.
The fact you are using a laptop as the computer is ok, but a galaxy is not the way you should go I think.
Where can I get a white USB chord connector with one side as a usb and the other side as a host?
Q. Or specifically what is it called so that I can buy one.
It needs to look like this --> http://www.casesinthebox.com/white-usb-host-otg-cable-for-samsung-galaxy-10-1-8-9_p5394.html
but the the other side needs to be a standard USB.
A. You mean a dock cable. Get that where they sell accessories for your brand tablet.
Or do you mean just a USB extension?
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can I use acrylic paint to decorate a silicone phone case?
Description : Q. I want to know if I can use acrylic paint to decorate a silicone phone case, would Mod Podge help it stay better? If not, then what kind...