• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » iPad charger » Can I use a headphone USB adapter to charge my Ipad 2?

Can I use a headphone USB adapter to charge my Ipad 2?

Q. Headphone adapter as in a usb end with a usb end. Then that would be plugged into the Ipad charger and Ipad. Will it charge?

A. No, that won't work.

Original Question

What are some Voltages and Amps that I can charge my iPod touch with without damaging the battery?
Q. I use the ipad charger which the output is 5.1V 2.1A and I occasionally use the droid charger which is 5V 1A, will it mess up my battery?

A. altho i do not knw with certainty wat may work but all experts always say that never use a device outside of its specifications, hence maybe u shudnt attempt to charge wit the droid charger


Hope that helped!CHEERS!

Original Question

What should I do with my old 10watt iPad adapter?
Q. I just bought a new iPad charger and I don't know what to do with and it doesn't work

A. Recycle it or give it to a geek friend who might be able to use it for spare parts.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Can I use a headphone USB adapter to charge my Ipad 2?
Description : Q. Headphone adapter as in a usb end with a usb end. Then that would be plugged into the Ipad charger and Ipad. Will it charge? A. No, tha...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Can I use a headphone USB adapter to charge my Ipad 2?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger