Q. I have seen the wireless options (but they require a software download) for this but can you plug an auxiliary cable into the iPad headphone jack and use it as a speaker that way? What about through USB?
A. No, wouldn't work with an audio cable, haven't heard of anything that works that way through the charging/data cable either.
What are the best speakers that hook up to an iPad/iPod?
Q. I have an iPad two and I want very good speakers that have great sounding bass and good quality sound. I want the speakers to shake the walls when I turn it up! It doesn't have to be an iPad dock just any speaker with an output cord that plugs into my iPad like headphones!
A. Your option are unlimited. Among the best sound systems, the components are separate and you can plug in whatever source you wish, including an iPod.
Keep in mind that the "best" speakers, if there is one model that's best, will cost many tens of thousands of dollars, as will the electronics that go with them.
Choose a sound system you like that's in your budgetâand that has an auxiliary or audio inputâand then buy a little dock or cable to connect your iPod to it.
_
How to get a piece of a broken headphone out of an iPad headphone jack?
Q. Hi guys! I had my headphones plugged into my iPad and somehow managed to drop my iPad while standing, causing the headphones to bend. I took the headphones out of my iPad but it was broken into segments. One was at the very bottomland the other was still hooked on but dangling. The dangling piece ended up getting lodged in there as well while I was trying to get the bottom piece out. So there a two pieces of my headphone in my iPad. How can I get them out? I tried but they are very lodged in there! Thanks!
A. U Brock it
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can you iPad as external speaker for pc?
Description : Q. I have seen the wireless options (but they require a software download) for this but can you plug an auxiliary cable into the iPad headp...