Q. I have enough money for one of the devices. The family got a kindle Fire and i love it but i never get to play it so i can get my own with my money. Then my Dad showed me the Samsung Galaxy Player and i liked it too. Is the Kindle Fire bigger than an 5'' Samsung Galaxy Player? And which one has better apps? HELP!!!!!!!
A. The galaxy player has many more apps (300,000) than the kindle fire. The galaxy player is also faster and will be better for gaming aswell as listening to musice. Plus it comes with 3 speakers and a microfone so i can use it as a fone with wifi. It also comes with a gps chip so u can ise it as a gos (without wifi), it also has bluetooth so u can wirelessly sync media from ur computer to ur device. It comes with an fm radio so u can use radio anywhere no matter wat and it has two cameras so u can take pictures, videos, and video chat with people using apps like skype, tango, and qik. All of these things cannot be done with a kindle fire. And u will really enjoy having this device. The first commenter is an apple fanboy and lied about most of his statements toward the galaxy player. If it helps i have an iphone 4, ipad 2, and a galaxy player. And the galaxy player 5.0 is smaller than the kindle fire.
What do I do if my Samsung Galaxy Note I stopped charging?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 1. Recently I noticed it isn't holding a charge. I plug it in to the charger and it shows that it detects that it is plugged in, but the "percent charged" never goes up. I tried restarting the phone, taking the battery out, trying other chargers/ports. What should I do next?
A. Probably the battery meter and the battery itself goes out of sync. Here you can find a good discussion on fixing such kind of problem, for not holding charge, failed to charge, etc:
http://budurl.com/FixAndroidProblems
The discussion is for the Kindle Fire, but the same mechanism should work for any Android phones / tablets.
Should I get a tablet if I have a Samsung Galaxy SIII?
Q. I might be getting a Samsung Galaxy SIII for Christmas and I can get a free tablet with it (or something else) like Kindle Fire, don't know if there's any point because the phone screen is quite big and they both do the same thing really?
Also, iPhone 4 (my current phone) VS Samsung Galaxy SIII? Don't know whether to get it or not..
A. Actually the size difference I.e the 4.8" on S3 and 7" screen on Kindle Fire does make a lot of difference in user experience. You'll find Kindle Fire much easier to use internet on, or read book, watch movie and all stuff like that on. Whereas the Galaxy S3 would be much more portable doing all the stuff but with a bit smaller screen.
So you do have a major difference in tablet and smartphone due to the screen size.
Kindle Fire HDX would be the best option if you are looking for a Kindle Fire tablet.
Comments on Kindle Fire HDX on whether its worth it or not:
http://compare-e-readers.com/KindleHdxWorth
From an iPhone 4? Yes you'll definitely feel a major upgrade moving from iPhone 4 to S3 due to the bigger screen, faster RAM, processor and stuff. Plus iOS 7 seems bit laggy on iPhone 4 as the hardware is old enough, so keeping the iPhone 4 isn't really a benefit anymore just because of the iOS 7.
Hope this helped!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Does the kindle fire have the same apps and the samsung galaxy player?
Description : Q. I have enough money for one of the devices. The family got a kindle Fire and i love it but i never get to play it so i can get my own wi...