Q. I currently have the optimus q by LG and bought for straighttalk, I have been using the phone for maybe 6months now.
It has always had very little internal memory which is almost entirely taken up by the stock software. Same with the RAM. Its 3.2" screen I think, android 2.3 and is very laggy at times. I have a memory card but it barely helps since so much of the software has to be internal memory and when I download/update things it usually goes through internal memory first regardless.
What are some similar yet better/recent androids you would suggest?
My price range is 100-250 and prefer to buy used.
The phone can be by straight talk or ATT, Tmobile compatible, or unlocked gsm.
I live in connecticut if that matters lol. Thanks for any help.
A. Look at Samsung Galaxy Exhibit II 4g. It is a Tmobile phone, you can buy it new at walmart for under $200. Or if you are ok with a used one, you can find it on ebay for about $100-150
Straight talk wireless Smartphones fast internet?
Q. I currently have verizon and its breaking me to pay $110.00 every month just for one phone. It's crazy! So is straight talks smartphones as fast as my droid when it comes to downloading apps and getting on facebook?
A. The Straight Talk phone you get will determine what network your phone will run off of.
You need to go to the Straight Talk website and enter in your zip code.
The Samsung Galaxy Proclaim will run off of the Verizon network.
The ZTE Merit will run of of the AT&T network.
The LG Optimus Black,LG Optimus Q, Samsung Galaxy Precedent will all run off of the Sprint Network.
So the phone that you buy will only run as fast as the network that it runs off of will allow.
If your Droid is a AT&T, T-Mobile or unlocked GSM phone you can buy a Straight Talk sim card and unlimited talk, text and web plan and not buy a new phone. The network that your phone uses will depend on the phone that your phone is( if you have a AT&T phone, your phone will run off of the AT&T network). If you have a unlocked GSM phone your phone will be randomly assigned a network.
Can an American bought Samsung Galaxy S4 work in S. Korea?
Q. I will be staying in Korea for a couple months. I am thinking of buying the Galaxy S4 (or any other Samsung phone) in America before I move abroad. I would like know if basic operations work, i.e. phone, text, internet, and gps. Many thanks!
A. There are pay as you go phone plans if, like you, somebody comes to Korea and wants to use their own phone during their stay but there are a few things you need to ensure first. Your phone has to be unlocked because basically you will be renting a sim card to fit into your phone. Also your phone has to be on their list of approved phones.
I suggest you contact KT, one of the main phone companies in Korea and the only one that offers that service, as far as I know.
http://roaming.kt.com/renewal/eng/reserve/reserve.asp
Click on the 1:1 Q&A button to send them an email!
And have a safe trip to the land of the morning calm!
I hope you like kimchi and soju ;)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Good affordable android phone VS LG optimus Q straight talk SIM att?
Description : Q. I currently have the optimus q by LG and bought for straighttalk, I have been using the phone for maybe 6months now. It has always had v...