Q. Help I have a samsung galaxy Q and whenever I need to use it while its charging its starts to overheat almost immediatly and don't say then don't use it beacuse I have to use it its my job I have to be on it almost all the time...
thanks for whoever sends an answer !!!!
A. if your phone has a case, you are supposed to take the case off while charging it, if you do not have a case, do not use your phone at all while it is charging.
Will a Samsung Galaxy S III case fit a Galaxy S II phone?
Q. just wondering, for my mom :)
A. no
Look here for the correct cases: http://www.google.com/search?q=galaxy+s+II+case&aq=f&sugexp=chrome,mod=5&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=galaxy+s+II+case&hl=en&prmd=imvnsu&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ei=7fNLUM_LJYKorAG71IDADg&ved=0CA4Q_AUoBQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=260f06da6a530078&biw=1680&bih=963
Samsung Galaxy S Android Firmware?
Q. Hi? I am Going to buy this Samsung Galaxy s Tomorrow.
Just in case, Galaxy S came out with the android firmware 2.1
can i update the firmware to 2.2??
A. not yet and dont get your hopes up too high
samsung is the worst when it comes to updating their phones
but hopefully they do updates the galaxy to 2.2
everyone is pointing to late Q-4 or early Q1 2011
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : HELP!!!!! my phone is overheating what do i do???!!?
Description : Q. Help I have a samsung galaxy Q and whenever I need to use it while its charging its starts to overheat almost immediatly and don't s...