Q. I bought the samsung galaxy and when i got home the network type says edge and is displayed as e. But at school and other places i have 4g and is displayed as 4g.so is there a way i an get 4g at my house because edge is really slow.
A. It sounds like tmobile just doesn't have 4g coverage in your home area yet. And there's no way to simply get it if its unavailable.
How do I get ice cream sandwich 4.0 on samsung galaxy s 2 for tmobile?
Q. I got the samsung galaxy s 2 for my 16th birthday, 2 weeks ago. The tmobile guy said that i would get a pop up saying for ice cream sandwich to update my phone. I haven't received it yet, so how do i get it on my phone?
A. search in youtube it helps a lot!!
How to get the data off my samsung galaxy tab without turning it on?
Q. I have a tmobile samsung galaxy tab but it died because coffee got spilled on and it had a lot of stuff on the internal 16gb of memory. is there anyway that i can get the things from the internal memory without the device being on? I cant turn it on because of the coffee and it has been three days since it wouldn't turn on in and it still wont work.
A. You don't. In the future store on an SD card.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How can i get my samsung galaxy s2 from tmobile to get 4g instead of edge?
Description : Q. I bought the samsung galaxy and when i got home the network type says edge and is displayed as e. But at school and other places i have ...