Q. I have an iPad, HDMI cable, HDMI adapter and an Insignia TV. I connect everything per the instructions. Set the TV input to HDMI but I only get a "No signal" on the TV screen. What else should I try?
A. The only way to play the iPad on the TV is to play a movie or video. The HDMI cable only connects videos and such not just the screen itself. I have not tried playing a presentation from keynote on there but that might work too.
can i plug my ipad to my dvd through the ipad usb cable?
Q. I have an ipad 2 and i was wondering if i could plug it to the TV and watch movies from my ipad with the ipad usb cable. when i watch movies or tv shows i want i usually download them to my flash drive, plug it to the dvd and watch on my tv. can you do the same with ipad?
A. No, this action is harmful for your ipad, what is more, ipad is not compatible with PC, it can not connect with your PC directly. I recommend you have better to use a ipad converter to help you. First, you download them on the invenet , then convert them to ipad video, at last, play them on ipad.
How can I mirror my iPad screen?
Q. Okay so I have an iPad and a via to iPad cable projector and it will only send pictures and certain games and video to the projector
I am a big jailbreaker/hacker/whatever
Is there some cydia package that what ever I see on the iPad, I see on the projector
A. DId you try tvout from cydia?
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do I connect my iPad to Insignia TV via HDMI cable?
Description : Q. I have an iPad, HDMI cable, HDMI adapter and an Insignia TV. I connect everything per the instructions. Set the TV input to HDMI but I...