• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4g » How do I root my android phone to see emojis?

How do I root my android phone to see emojis?

Q. I have a Samsung Exhibit 2 4G from T-mobile and I want to root my phone to see emojis on texting, twitter, etc. Any links or anything that actually works? I've tried already and can't find one. Help! Thanks.

A. check it out:
it works on same version on android: (must be 2.3.6 )
http://techiehandy.com/android-2/root-samsung-galaxy-ace-gingerbread-2-3/

Original Question

How to sync music to samsung galaxy exhibit 4g?
Q. I did the logical thing by using the usb cord sent with the phone to sync the music from my computer to my phone. However, when I do this my computer does not recognize it. What should I do?

A. Install the necessary drivers for your phone from Samsung's Kies. http://www.samsung.com/us/kies/

Once you are done, plug in your phone and it should recognize it. If not try a different computer and check it out there. If all goes wrong then it's probably the phone.

You should be set. I'd recommend synchronizing music with a program called Double Twist. It is sort of like itunes and it's more easier for the generic user. http://www.doubletwist.com

But you can always just copy and paste music to your device like a flash drive.

Best Wishes,
Dan

Original Question

How can i get vine on galaxy exhibit 4g?
Q. I have a samsung galaxy exhibit4g and really want the vine app but it says its not compatable with my phone is there any update or any other apps that would make vine compatable to my phone

A. You would have to find a way to get Android 4.0 onto your phone. The only way to do this is to root your phone and then install an unofficial version of CM9 in order to get Vine to work. Hope this helped.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Thursday, December 19, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : How do I root my android phone to see emojis?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung Exhibit 2 4G from T-mobile and I want to root my phone to see emojis on texting, twitter, etc. Any links or anything th...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "How do I root my android phone to see emojis?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger