Q.
A. You need to look for it in the android market screen shot it
Should I buy Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus?
Q. I was wondering, is Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus good phone? or should I go with Ace 2? Yeah, I was thinking I will swap the Ace Plus to get Ace 2!.. So what is your advice? Is the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Good for:
Texting
Watching Movie
Wi-Fi
Calling
Camera
Recording?
A. I have the ace plus and like it, it does everything I need it to. there doesn't appear to be much difference between the two. Ace 2 has a dual core 800 mhz chip while ace plus has a 1 gig.
It all depends what you want to use it for.
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_ace_plus_s7500-4397.php
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_ace_2-4559.php
I have galaxy ace plus gt-s7500 And I want update my android from 2.3.6 to 4.1.2?
Q. I have Samsung galaxy ace plus gt-s7500 and I want to udate my android.And It should be safe.
A. there is not any official update but u have 1 more better option to install different ROM
official here:
http://supper-android.blogspot.in/search/label/galaxy%20ace
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do you take a screenshot on samsung galaxy ace plus gt-S7500?
Description : Q. A. You need to look for it in the android market screen shot it Original Question Should I buy Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus? Q. I was wond...